Current factory wait time?

McBeevee

Looking to go to the dealer Monday and order my new Rubicon. Anybody know what the current wait time is for a factory order?

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I placed my order two weeks ago and although I'm not sure how accurate the info was, my dealer told me 8-9 weeks. I've since read on a couple other forums, that the lead time is closer to 10-12.

Last edited by a moderator:

tallguy26

Caught the Bug
I placed my order two weeks ago and although I'm not sure how accurate the info was, my dealer told me 8-9 weeks. I've since read on a couple other forums, that the lead time is closer to 10-12.
Ok thank you. Was really hoping to be able to get it and drive it to jeep beach. But I think that I can wait impatiently for it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Welcome to WAYALIFE. I'm just wondering, was it really so necessary to throw in the part about what you've "red on a couple other forums" to make your point? Because, unlike the multi-billion dollar corporate forums out there, this one exists because my wife and I paid for it out of our own pockets. Out of respect for us, I'd be grateful if you could please just share what you know and leave the "other forums" stuff out unless what you found was on our sister site, www.JLWRANGLER.com. In that case, we'd be grateful if you just said as much. We'd really appreciate it - thank you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking to go to the dealer Monday and order my new Rubicon. Anybody know what the current wait time is for a factory order?

Lead time is getting better and honestly, ordering is the only way you will get what you really want and without having to deal with dealerships trying to rip you off.

JAGS

Hooked
Not sure what it is this minute, but when I ordered mine on Dec 24, I was told about 8 weeks. Still no delivery date set.

tallguy26

Caught the Bug
Lead time is getting better and honestly, ordering is the only way you will get what you really want and without having to deal with dealerships trying to rip you off.
That's what I was thinking. I've found several with all the options i want except I want a soft top instead of a hardtop.

Reso

Welcome to WAYALIFE. I'm just wondering, was it really so necessary to throw in the part about what you've "red on a couple other forums" to make your point? Because, unlike the multi-billion dollar corporate forums out there, this one exists because my wife and I paid for it out of our own pockets. Out of respect for us, I'd be grateful if you could please just share what you know and leave the "other forums" stuff out unless what you found was on our sister site, www.JLWRANGLER.com. In that case, we'd be grateful if you just said as much. We'd really appreciate it - thank you.

I’ve read over his post like 5 times trying to figure out where he said anything wrong. Seems pretty hostile to make such a big post over nothing..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Hey fucker, sorry you got so butthurt and think this place is a joke. You know, this free place that you are a guest of. However since we don't delete posts, I restored your original content but also posted a screen shot below of what you edited so we have a record of it here. Jackass.

IMG_20180211_194552_183.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I’ve read over his post like 5 times trying to figure out where he said anything wrong. Seems pretty hostile to make such a big post over nothing..

I brew beer. Would you like to come over for a free one? I fully expect you to tell me how much better the brewery down the street is though....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:thinking: Funny, I re-read what I said like 5 times and trying to figure out what I said that was so hostile. Seems pretty gay to get all butthurt for someone else and over a whole lot of nothing.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Nice sig. If this place is such "a joke", perhaps you should spend more of your time on a forum that isn't :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Did the internet hurt your feelings, Tinkerbell? You’ve made one post here. Why don’t you keep it that way.

Maineiac

Lol.. how dare you mention you read something somewhere on an unknown site! Now everyone is going to be searching for that hidden gem! It's like dominoes here.. as soon as 1 person gets upset, the whole entourage goes with it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Lol.. how dare you mention you read something somewhere on an unknown site! Now everyone is going to be searching for that hidden gem! It's like dominoes here.. as soon as 1 person gets upset, the whole entourage goes with it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seriously?! Have you any respect for the owners of the forum that let you be here for free? ......

EDIT: Forget it, I'm not even going to explain more. You're obviously too dense to get it.

Top Bottom