Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: The never-ending 'wave' discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    This kind of shit is so damn gay. It's just a fucking wave, not some kind of double-top-secret-society-wave that has to be done correctly or you get kicked out of the club bullshit.

In our nook of the woods its a wave, a hello, a headlight flash...whatever. More often than never its a look of total ignorance or disdain.

WTF?
    Just a 2.8 four banger diesel Jk Sahara with aev 2.5 dualsport xt lift and premium bumper and Cooper STT Pro in 33"......

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    This thread belongs at a preschool with a bunch of three year olds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    ^^^^^Right^^^^^*

2016 JKU

The people that find it hard work to simply lift a few fingers are the same ones that find it hard to move a finger off the steering wheel to use the signal lever.

if it ain't broke!

Quote Originally Posted by Gbint View Post
    The people that find it hard work to simply lift a few fingers are the same ones that find it hard to move a finger off the steering wheel to use the signal lever.

Most people only leave one hand for driving, the other one is grasping their phone! If they missed a text/tweet/etc. they might die!

. Awesome!

if it ain't broke!

Do people not wave back anymore?

I drive a lot on my off days because I miss my jeep, do my errands and enjoy the weather. I see plenty of jeeps, modified, stock, heavy built, etc. I always wave, but majority of the Jeeps do NOT wave back.

Am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    My Jeep goes vroom vroom

Do people not wave back anymore?

I try to wave/wave back anytime I see a Jeep.

But you also must understand, that us ďenthusiastsĒ if thatís what you want to call us, are only part of the population of the Jeep world! There are a lot of soccer moms and people that really donít even care about the Jeep community. Donít give up hope though, we are out there.

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Depends where you are. I donít actively wave at anything stock or mall crawler looking. If someone waves and I notice and am not texting and driving Iíll wave back regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    I try to wave/wave back anytime I see a Jeep.

But you also must understand, that us ďenthusiastsĒ if thatís what you want to call us, are only part of the population of the Jeep world! There are a lot of soccer moms and people that really donít even care about the Jeep community. Donít give up hope though, we are out there.

I seen some great response from people, and some I see like females totally ignore your ass completely when you sit next to them in the red light and don't bother saying hi. Like damn..
    Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    Depends where you are. I donít actively wave at anything stock or mall crawler looking. If someone waves and I notice and am not texting and driving Iíll wave back regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    I agree on the stock and mall crawlers. Even though I still wave, try to get a response back. Usually it's a random stare like I'm hitting on them as I drive by. Haha..

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    My Jeep goes vroom vroom

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast