Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 477

Thread: The never-ending 'wave' discussion thread

  1. #461
    Addict Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    9,091
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    This kind of shit is so damn gay. It's just a fucking wave, not some kind of double-top-secret-society-wave that has to be done correctly or you get kicked out of the club bullshit.

  2. #462
    Been Around the Block frenchjk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Saint-Tropez, France
    Posts
    411
    In our nook of the woods its a wave, a hello, a headlight flash...whatever. More often than never its a look of total ignorance or disdain.

    WTF?
    Just a 2.8 four banger diesel Jk Sahara with aev 2.5 dualsport xt lift and premium bumper and Cooper STT Pro in 33"......

  3. #463
    Knows a Thing or Two Edwrds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    This thread belongs at a preschool with a bunch of three year olds.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    ^^^^^Right^^^^^*


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2016 JKU

  4. #464
    Knows a Thing or Two Gbint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Victoria B.C.
    Posts
    540
    The people that find it hard work to simply lift a few fingers are the same ones that find it hard to move a finger off the steering wheel to use the signal lever.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    if it ain't broke!

  5. #465
    Hooked DaJudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbint View Post
    The people that find it hard work to simply lift a few fingers are the same ones that find it hard to move a finger off the steering wheel to use the signal lever.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Most people only leave one hand for driving, the other one is grasping their phone! If they missed a text/tweet/etc. they might die!

  6. #466
    Knows a Thing or Two Gbint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Victoria B.C.
    Posts
    540
    . Awesome!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    if it ain't broke!

  7. #467
    Caught the Bug Tukozin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    52

    Do people not wave back anymore?

    I drive a lot on my off days because I miss my jeep, do my errands and enjoy the weather. I see plenty of jeeps, modified, stock, heavy built, etc. I always wave, but majority of the Jeeps do NOT wave back.

    Am I missing something?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    My Jeep goes vroom vroom

  8. #468
    Addict Napalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Flint, TX
    Posts
    5,393

    Do people not wave back anymore?

    I try to wave/wave back anytime I see a Jeep.

    But you also must understand, that us ďenthusiastsĒ if thatís what you want to call us, are only part of the population of the Jeep world! There are a lot of soccer moms and people that really donít even care about the Jeep community. Donít give up hope though, we are out there.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #469
    Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,392
    Depends where you are. I donít actively wave at anything stock or mall crawler looking. If someone waves and I notice and am not texting and driving Iíll wave back regardless.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  10. #470
    Caught the Bug Tukozin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    I try to wave/wave back anytime I see a Jeep.

    But you also must understand, that us ďenthusiastsĒ if thatís what you want to call us, are only part of the population of the Jeep world! There are a lot of soccer moms and people that really donít even care about the Jeep community. Donít give up hope though, we are out there.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I seen some great response from people, and some I see like females totally ignore your ass completely when you sit next to them in the red light and don't bother saying hi. Like damn..
    Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    Depends where you are. I donít actively wave at anything stock or mall crawler looking. If someone waves and I notice and am not texting and driving Iíll wave back regardless.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    I agree on the stock and mall crawlers. Even though I still wave, try to get a response back. Usually it's a random stare like I'm hitting on them as I drive by. Haha..

    Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    My Jeep goes vroom vroom

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS