Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: The never-ending 'wave' discussion thread

Knows a Thing or Two HoosierWolf's Avatar
    My wife's best friend just got a JKU a couple weeks ago. My wife asked me to look up wave information and send it to her because the dealer didn't even discuss the Jeep Wave with her.

One of my wife's co-workers just got his son a TJ and has said something about installing a mud run on their property (not sure how serious they are but his wife says she's on board.) I need to make sure he's told his son about "The Wave" although I'd be shocked if my wife didn't already mention it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierWolf View Post
    My wife's best friend just got a JKU a couple weeks ago. My wife asked me to look up wave information and send it to her because the dealer didn't even discuss the Jeep Wave with her.

One of my wife's co-workers just got his son a TJ and has said something about installing a mud run on their property (not sure how serious they are but his wife says she's on board.) I need to make sure he's told his son about "The Wave" although I'd be shocked if my wife didn't already mention it to him.
    I've honestly educated more than a few salesman on the wave, gotten some incredulous looks like I was pulling their leg. Really? OMG learn about your product and those you're selling to.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two Strodinator's Avatar
    I still get my fix of being waved to even while the Jeep is down because motorcycle operators all wave to each other as well 😂

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Knows a Thing or Two HoosierWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatyWagon View Post
    I've honestly educated more than a few salesman on the wave, gotten some incredulous looks like I was pulling their leg. Really? OMG learn about your product and those you're selling to.

When I went to look at our JKU the salesman at the dealership brought it up as soon as I sat in the drivers seat.

The wife and I both ride motorcycles too. I can tell you for sure I've waved at a few bikes while I was driving the jeep and a few jeeps while I was on one of our bikes.

Knows a Thing or Two Oreo_penguin536's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blew.out.my.flip.flop View Post
    We just got back into a Wrangler and around here, Orlando-Daytona Beach areas, 2/3s don’t wave. Like others have said I get The Who is that look mostly, or not even know what another a Jeep looks like.

There are a ton of Harley’s, Canadians, Vettes, Canadians, and Jeeps around here I’m sort of not surprised that most Jeeps don’t wave. Heck most Harley riders don’t wave, but that may have to do with me on a sportbike...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I have no idea why Harley riders hate rice rockets.... with me on a dyna and him on a r6 you would die with some of the looks we’d get especially if we both pop wheelies side by side... I swear we almost got into a fight a night during street vibes

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

When my WJ was my daily, I would wave at any jeep that passed. Every now and then would I get a wave back.

When I got my JK I felt like a kid in a candy store with all the waves I got

Captain Imachurity
    On Order: 2018 Sting-Grey JLUR
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    When my WJ was my daily, I would wave at any jeep that passed. Every now and then would I get a wave back.

When I got my JK I felt like a kid in a candy store with all the waves I got

I just got back in a JK and waving like a fool, so missed it LOL

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344