Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The never-ending 'wave' discussion thread

The never-ending 'wave' discussion thread

Has anybody ever been driving around in another vehicle besides their Jeep and forgot and waved at another Jeep on the road only to get really awkward looks? Haha Or even worse, the other day I was driving my dads Chevy trailblazer and waved at another trailblazer at a stop light then right after thought to myself "oh yeah, it's only a jeep thing" and awkwardly drove off. I can't be the only one.

Awkward Jeep Wave?

Plenty of times! if I drive my wife's car I usually forget at least once. Then she laughs at me. Lol

WAYALIFE APP 🍺
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

My biggest thing is fellow Jeepers not waving back......when they dont, I yell, FUQ UUU then!!!!!
    Lifted, Locked, 37's, and a lot of etc.

Banned

Awkward Jeep Wave?

I live in a small town. When I wave they just look at me like who the F was that. I would turn that wave into a finger, but I just let it go because now its funny to wave and get the weird looks. I wave at every Jeep I see... Its hilarious, my wife always asks why I even bother. I showed her, waved and got a weird ass look, she just started laughing.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

I wave to every Wrangler I see, except YJ's. Wrangler = circle headlights, not square. I've always said YJ stands for 'yuppie jeep' for some odd reason. I'll occasionally drive my moms minivan (embarrassing enough as is) and wave to a Jeep and think, DOH! But more often than not I get the ugly looks from people thinking who the hell is this kid.
    '04 Wrangler Unlimited
    Broke college student looking for knowledge in the offroad world to apply in my future rigs. (When I actually have money to put into rigs)
    Red Sox fan

Banned

Re: Awkward Jeep Wave?

I've never done it but think it almost every time when I'm in the work van.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awkward Jeep Wave?

I've done it several times and love the weird looks people give.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAMFR View Post
    My biggest thing is fellow Jeepers not waving back......when they dont, I yell, FUQ UUU then!!!!!
    I can't stand that! It should be a requirement for Jeep dealerships should let you know about the wave when they sell the Jeep to people. It's getting annoying. I seem to see more and more people every day not waving back.

Try it from a marked patrol car..... oops!! At least they always wave back, even with single digits!!

Awkward Jeep Wave?

Your not the only one. Sometimes I think about the wave when I'm on my mountain bike.
    07 JKU Saharahttp://wayalife.com/images/smilies/standing%20wave.gif
    auto 4.10
    TeraFlex 2.5" coil w/shocks
    front lower control arms / front track bar
    35"MTRk / 15"MB72
    Ridler Diff covers / evap skid

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast