Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - First Taste of DIRT

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Jet Li is a little bad ass! You two live in such a nice area!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch

Rake

I enjoy your videos keep videos coming. Please measure the rake your JL Rubicon.

Caught the Bug
    Yep, great videos, pleasure to watch & informative....Keep up the good work..thks !!

Watching you run a trail in your stock JL Rubi reminds me of one the first things I learned driving off road...."as slow as possible, as fast as necessary "...at first you do your best to control resettling on your suspension to prevent hearing the small hits...but after awhile, you just keep it rolling. One can tell you definitely enjoy your new toy...but I was beginning to feel sorry for Cindy running up and down the hills to get the shots...I guess that's how you stay young!

Quote Originally Posted by Zo6 View Post
    I enjoy your videos keep videos coming. Please measure the rake your JL Rubicon.
    Glad to hear you like them and sure, I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by IgotaWoody39 View Post
    Yep, great videos, pleasure to watch & informative....Keep up the good work..thks !!
    Thank you. It's always nice to hear that our videos are fun to watch and informative.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Watching you run a trail in your stock JL Rubi reminds me of one the first things I learned driving off road...."as slow as possible, as fast as necessary "...at first you do your best to control resettling on your suspension to prevent hearing the small hits...but after awhile, you just keep it rolling. One can tell you definitely enjoy your new toy...but I was beginning to feel sorry for Cindy running up and down the hills to get the shots...I guess that's how you stay young!
    LOL!! Cindy's being super nice by letting me do so much of the driving right now. But, that'll change

local trails

looks like you have a bunch of local trails to choose from, great seeing another trail video from you and Cindy, many Thanks
    looking forward to your mods on the new rig

Once again another great video!
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

lockers

watched this a couple times and was wondering if you could have made that last hill with out lockers ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast