Wave From Wisconsin

EmptyPockets

Hey, new member here and thought I'd give a wave. I've been a fan of WAYALIFE on youtube for years but never checked out the forum till now. I Have a 2011 JKUR that I bought in December of 2011 used with 550 miles on it that the dealer got on trade. It was a Dr. that was trading it in on the same Jeep in the 2012 model..... must have really wanted that 3.6. I ran into some bad luck with it and blew the motor at around 30,000 a year ago, and between the purchase of my first house and my wedding I'm paying for this year I truly live up to the EmptyPockets name. All is well though The Jeep is on the road running well "As well as the 3.8 runs" but the mods are taking a break till I say I DO!

Attachments

• jeep profile.jpg
    jeep profile.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 55

TRLJNKY

Welcome to WAL! Mine is nothing special but it doesnt stop me from having a good time. I also run a tight budget so just do what little I can when I can. In the meantime I just run what I brung and wear a smile

aka cavfighter

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wave from the Northern Milwaukee Burbs [emoji1588]. Welcome to Wayalife! Where around central Wisconsin are you at? My daughter and I camp at Hartman Creek State Park twice a summer. Nice area for a lot of recreation, but still a dead zone for getting off road.

EmptyPockets

Wave from the Northern Milwaukee Burbs [emoji1588]. Welcome to Wayalife! Where around central Wisconsin are you at? My daughter and I camp at Hartman Creek State Park twice a summer. Nice area for a lot of recreation, but still a dead zone for getting off road.

Just south of Wausau, and yes to the dead zone.

Mark54

I’m in the greater Milwaukee area as well. Would love to be able to find some solid trails that are relatively close (even in bordering states)

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I’m in the greater Milwaukee area as well. Would love to be able to find some solid trails that are relatively close (even in bordering states)

Welcome to Wayalife! I hear there’s a Facebook group building some trails on private land near Allenton and Valders. You have to be a member or know one to participate. I might check it out this spring.

EmptyPockets

Welcome to Wayalife! I hear there’s a Facebook group building some trails on private land near Allenton and Valders. You have to be a member or know one to participate. I might check it out this spring.

I'd like to find out more about that!

Top Bottom