Rausch Creek trip

Tackerdown

Banned
I'm trying to go to Rausch March 9th anyone else going up. Over or down. Extended forecast says 51 and sunny.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Tackerdown said:
I'm trying to go to Rausch March 9th anyone else going up. Over or down. Extended forecast says 51 and sunny.

Can't make it the 9th but going up the 30-31 of march. Let me know if you can make it. Post up some pics.

Tackerdown

Banned
Can't make it the 9th but going up the 30-31 of march. Let me know if you can make it. Post up some pics.

Will do,we try to work our trips around my sons girlfriends weekend warrior schedule and my wives work schedule. Often a pain in the Ass. Not the wife the schedule.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I've heard that raucsh creek has a message board and they post groups that are going. Hope this helps.

Tackerdown

Banned
I still have to check with my guys, but thought I'd see if anyone here was heading up. It would be cool to meet someone from the sight. I think jeeps r us is going to but not sure I need to talk to my kids and see whats happening.Thanks for the info though I didn't know that.

Tackerdown

Banned
I might got to the 101 class that day
If we can get everyone together and go I'll give you a heads up and maybe we can hook up. We use two way radios if you have one they work pretty well up there. If we go its usually 10 or less probably only 7 this trip

Tackerdown

Banned
with the short notice we might be shifting to Sunday. I'ts killing me I need to get up there again.who knows with every ones schedule it may be the end of the month.:mad:

jkmadness

Anyone?

I'm dying to go there, unfortunately the 9th is not good, but I will definitely hook up on the future. I have relatives in Doylestown so I can crash there Friday night. And I would be an hour and 15 min from there... I will keep in touch :)

Tackerdown

Banned
I'm still waiting to hear from the others and the wife gave me a little grief about Saturday,her only Sat. Off this month . I should know in a day or so.

Napalm90

I'm still waiting to hear from the others and the wife gave me a little grief about Saturday,her only Sat. Off this month . I should know in a day or so.

I wont be able to make the 9th, BUt maybe later this month. By then I will have the proteK skids and maybe some stuff

Napalm90

I wont be able to make the 9th, somethings came up that I got to do that Weekend :(, BUt maybe later this month. By then I will have the proteK skids and maybe some other stuff

Tackerdown

Banned
I'll be there March 30/31 if you want to head over then.
I don't think I will be able to do twice in one month I'm trying for once a month but I still don't have a good grasp on the wives feelings on the matter.

I'm dying to go there, unfortunately the 9th is not good, but I will definitely hook up on the future. I have relatives in Doylestown so I can crash there Friday night. And I would be an hour and 15 min from there... I will keep in touch :)

I might be able to go that weekend.

I wont be able to make the 9th, somethings came up that I got to do that Weekend :(, BUt maybe later this month. By then I will have the proteK skids and maybe some other stuff

OK we are going on Sunday the tenth I hope some of you can make it up. I have 2.5 BB lift with 32's so we will mostly be blues and green trails but there are a few reds that jump off and back on again if anyone has that ability. I also did quite a few blues stock with a spotter just fine.

Tackerdown

Banned
You were with Jersey last trip that you all took some great pics. I'd like to get over there or down some time. my wife has relatives in Jersey I'll have to find out where so maybe I can shack there.

Top Bottom