Dynomax 39535

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yep, I've seen the part breakout. Thanks guys. I was just hoping they still sold it as a complete kit.

So at this time we are still trying to get this back into production, hopefully/maybe this year... ( I tend to say that a lot about this system)
A lot do go the DIY route though...
Matt

RSQCON

Matt any chance of doing a limited production run for members here on the forum? Like a group buy?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Their install instructions do list part #s. Maybe you can get it all separately. View attachment 292995

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 293000 can order from summit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

^^ These are not exactly the same shopping lists. My kid is getting ready to pull the trigger on this and I want to make sure he gets the correct stuff. Has anyone put this together lately? Did you use the Dynomax part numbers?

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
^^ These are not exactly the same shopping lists. My kid is getting ready to pull the trigger on this and I want to make sure he gets the correct stuff. Has anyone put this together lately? Did you use the Dynomax part numbers?

I literally just ordered this last week. Parts should all be here by Tuesday. Hope to have it all together. Given the behind the axle config I didn’t get a down spout cause I figured I didn’t need it. Other than that this is pretty much what I ordered. Some from summit and others from Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom