Grown men bickering like little girls. This is my last post on your forum.

Beast SA

Dennis and the guys from Teraflex are in South Africa for the week.
It’s going to be an honor to meet them tonight and be able to take them out on a South African and Swaziland offroad Adventure with Pierre Smith from All Offroad South Africa, Corne van de Merwe from Zone offroad South Africa and Reynard Cronje from eRG Lekker 4x4 adventures

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Smittybilt is also made in China.
We’ve had excellent service from Teraflex here in SA

In the US there are lots of other options for Jeep components than there probably are in South Africa. In the end, you gotta go with your experience based on the options available to you. If TF is your ticket, great.

BTW, how is the wheeling in SA? A place I’d love to visit some day.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Smittybilt is also made in China.
We’ve had excellent service from Teraflex here in SA

I'm sure it's tough in a place like South Africa to get quality products but here in America, TeraFlex and Smittybilt aren't exactly known for their quality. They are known for being the cheaper alternative.

Beast SA

In the US there are lots of other options for Jeep components than there probably are in South Africa. In the end, you gotta go with your experience based on the options available to you. If TF is your ticket, great.

BTW, how is the wheeling in SA? A place I’d love to visit some day.

Wheeling in Sa is awesome. We have a variety of terrain.
From dunes to mud to extreme mountain climbing and the scenery is just awesome

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wheeling in Sa is awesome. We have a variety of terrain.
From dunes to mud to extreme mountain climbing and the scenery is just awesome

I've seen tons of photos from your neck of the woods and it does look awesome. Too bad you're so far away. Oh, and then there's that ocean thing :thinking: :crazyeyes:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
TF should be easy to get in SA and I can imagine it saves money to have everything drop shipped from China. It looks like you have some amazing country out there. Just make sure you give Dennis some space if you follow him; you never when TF gear is going to break and you don't want to get hit with any bouncing tires. :thumb:

trailraider

TF should be easy to get in SA and I can imagine it saves money to have everything drop shipped from China. It looks like you have some amazing country out there. Just make sure you give Dennis some space if you follow him; you never when TF gear is going to break and you don't want to get hit with any bouncing tires. :thumb:

He'll be safe as he would probably be leading the group, should maybe watch the rear view. lol next thing you know he wont be there.

JAGS

Hooked
Is he bringing his helper? She would be worth stopping by and seeing! :brows:

View attachment 293007

Uh, no thanks.

The Rack on that Jeep is sooooo nice. Looks like it could take some abuse.

Indeed it does........ yes indeed.......hmmmm..

That is a nice rack. Yes indeed...

The rack might be good as it looks expensive and was probably financed.

But that angry grill is my biggest issue. I bet it'd look ok from behind.

Top Bottom