Presidents' Day Deals!

Discount Tire

This week take advantage of our 2018 Presidents Day Deals and receive a Visa Prepaid Cards by Mail on tires and wheels!

TO YOUR DOOR (2/12 - 2/19)

AT THE STORE (2/16 & 2/17)

presidents_tires_wheels_deals_18.jpg

boardsurfer

Why did your website change!? I can no longer place 37s in the cart because they "Dont fit my vehicle"? :icon_crazy:

I cant put them in the cart until I specify Make/Model, but if I do that it says they wont fit and I cant make a purchase.

ze59e7549b.png

edit: it just started working. I formally retract my sarcasm. :)

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Why did your website change!? I can no longer place 37s in the cart because they "Dont fit my vehicle"? :icon_crazy:

I cant put them in the cart until I specify Make/Model, but if I do that it says they wont fit and I cant make a purchase.

View attachment 293217

edit: it just started working. I formally retract my sarcasm. :)

We apologize if the website has changed. We are here to help if need be. Just send us a PM with your information and we will get it set for you. :clap2:

We appreciate your support.

Last edited:

boardsurfer

We apologize if the website has changed. We are her to help if need be. Just send us a PM with your information and we will get it set for you. :clap2:

We appreciate your support.

No worries, I was able to make the order. What happens is when I search for a specific tire and click the link to that tire's page - I cant add it to my cart from there. I get the weird requirements about not fitting.

However, if I add them to my cart straight from the search results page, all is well. It's weird and had me pulling my hair for a minute.

Now, if you could bump Order# 9759086 to the front of the line, that would be great. :D

Discount Tire

No worries, I was able to make the order. What happens is when I search for a specific tire and click the link to that tire's page - I cant add it to my cart from there. I get the weird requirements about not fitting.

However, if I add them to my cart straight from the search results page, all is well. It's weird and had me pulling my hair for a minute.

Now, if you could bump Order# 9759086 to the front of the line, that would be great. :D

Thank you for your order, We appreciate your business. I see someone has already processed your order and has sent it to the shipping department.

Thank you,

Top Bottom