Thread: Air compressor

Air compressor

Hey everyone, looking into buying a compressor. I know most people run the ARB setup but budget really wont allow one right now. Any suggestions for an alternative brand that wont s$%t out on the trail? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I run 35s and also need to pressurize my DIY shower. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJeepster View Post
    Hey everyone, looking into buying a compressor. I know most people run the ARB setup but budget really wont allow one right now. Any suggestions for an alternative brand that wont s$%t out on the trail? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I run 35s and also need to pressurize my DIY shower. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I just bought a Viair 300p last week new for $110. I used it a couple of times and have absolutely no complaints thus far, but keep in mind that it’s brand new. Being that you have 35’s you might want the 400p?:

IMG_6536.jpg

If it’s something that you’re going to use a lot then save your $ for the ARB.

Nothing but a Thing desertrunner's Avatar
    Do you have a winch yet?
    The warn power plants are expensive new but I found one used on Craig's list for less than half the price. The compressor is plenty to air up tires or run air tools, hell I even ran a nail gun off of mine to finish an entertainment center I built. Could kill 2 birds with one stone if you can find a used one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    12' 2dr Gecko Sport 6 speed
    PR44, ARBs, 4.88s, 35 spline rear, Adams 1350 Front & Rear, Rubi T-case, Rubi sway bar + Evo no limits, Evo armor & skids, 37/13.50" Cooper STT Pro, Evo 2" plush / OME med duty springs

***SOLD*** 08' JKU Rubicon 6-speed Stone White, 3.5" RK lift, 37" KM2s and lots more.
    ***CURRENT DD*** 16' F150

I have the viair 400p. No complaints so far, aired up my 35's in no time. I bought mine off of eBay with a make an offer, got it for 135 bucks.

Sent from my LGLS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app