Calling cali Jeepers

JKEmmy

Hey guys, anyone near Humboldt CA looking to do some Wheeling? Or know of some events my wife and I can get up within a few hours? Also anybody in the coast guard on this thing!!!?

JKEmmy

Haha nice! Aw man lol alright...... She is a Jeep right haha. Maybe I'll get those magnets for the side.

G-mansjk

Haha nice! Aw man lol alright...... She is a Jeep right haha. Maybe I'll get those magnets for the side.
From what I've seen the magnets make worse marks in the paint than brush/ trees will... there are a few trails that can be ran with minimal dragging and all around the obstacle course and below there are fun trails to run at cow without dragging

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

G-mansjk

Well apparently I screwed up trying to quote the post haha!!! Not that tech savvy but you get the point... I'm about 20 min away from cow hopefully I'll get to meet up with you guys if you go

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
I could do Cow but my wife isn't going to let me get it pin-striped. Any good trails that are cleared back? Me and my son spent 4 hours clearing trail 6 several years ago. Anything better at Knoxville area?

Can do the main trail and obstacle course Can even go out in the creek on the lake port side. Knoxville is pretty much just as bad.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom