Do I give a fuck what some fat hillbilly thinks of my grille?

ihaveemerged

Imho, yep I'll probably anger most (and disrespect Eddie) but, each jeeper has and drives their rig for their own purpose, mine is a DD, stock and fits my personality and does all I could dream of. If a jeeper adds something to their rig bc it makes it more their own is why there's so many after market items and why some drive jeeps. I do agree the 7 slot is the face of jeep and should be left alone no deletes, but if angry eyes is what statement someone wishes to make with their rig I won't argue, at least the 7 slots are still there. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well said. Who cares what grille someone puts on their Jeep?! There are many jeeps that look like shit due to other stupid shit that’s been done to them but as long as the grille is stock it gets props from people here. Hell even bone stock jeeps are getting positive comments. “Wow your Jeep looks like every other one! Great job buddy!”

The hate for aftermarket grilles here is PATHETIC. The “kill it with fire” thread has so many people hating on what someone else clearly loves and has spent a lot of money on in many cases.

Most of the people making these comments are probably losers who have nothing to be proud of but that they didn’t change their jeeps grille, you are such hardcore Jeep guys. Congrats to you, you are clearly superior to anyone with an aftermarket grille. I couldn’t give two fucks what someone does to their vehicle to make it their own, good for them to want to be different.

Do I have an angry grille? Clearly I do. Will my stock grille go back on at some point? Yes it will. Do I give a fuck what some fat hillbilly thinks of my grille? Hells no.

Do whatever you want to your Jeep. It’s the most customizable vehicle there is so make it yours, not someone else’s. For the record Jeep has changed their grille, the seven slots may be the same but that’s it. Personally I don’t like the JL grille but I’m not going to post a pic in Kill it With Fire because I have a life and I don’t obsess about what someone’s vehicle looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

These posts were originally found in the following thread:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/51720-Take-PRIDE-in-Your-JL-Wrangler-Say-F-%A2K-NO-to-FACE-LIFTS!

Last edited by a moderator:

jsukey

Well said. Who cares what grille someone puts on their Jeep?! There are many jeeps that look like shit due to other stupid shit that’s been done to them but as long as the grille is stock it gets props from people here. Hell even bone stock jeeps are getting positive comments. “Wow your Jeep looks like every other one! Great job buddy!”

The hate for aftermarket grilles here is PATHETIC. The “kill it with fire” thread has so many people hating on what someone else clearly loves and has spent a lot of money on in many cases.

Most of the people making these comments are probably losers who have nothing to be proud of but that they didn’t change their jeeps grille, you are such hardcore Jeep guys. Congrats to you, you are clearly superior to anyone with an aftermarket grille. I couldn’t give two fucks what someone does to their vehicle to make it their own, good for them to want to be different.

Do I have an angry grille? Clearly I do. Will my stock grille go back on at some point? Yes it will. Do I give a fuck what some fat hillbilly thinks of my grille? Hells no.

Do whatever you want to your Jeep. It’s the most customizable vehicle there is so make it yours, not someone else’s. For the record Jeep has changed their grille, the seven slots may be the same but that’s it. Personally I don’t like the JL grille but I’m not going to post a pic in Kill it With Fire because I have a life and I don’t obsess about what someone’s vehicle looks like.

You mad bro? I'm pretty sure everyone here is entitled to their own opinion. No need for name calling.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Take PRIDE in Your JL Wrangler - Say F@¢K NO to FACE LIFTS!

Where do I get a fat hillbilly grille? That sounds pretty cool.

TrailHunter

Hooked

Most of the people making these comments are probably losers.....

.....Do I give a fuck what some fat hillbilly thinks of my grille? Hells no.

Haha!!!

Pathetic Fat Hillbilly Losers - 1
Nerve - 0

WJCO

Meme King

:shock: Wow. You don't have time to post a picture of a grill in the Kill It With Fire thread but you had time to upload your counseling session journal here after your circuit breaker popped. The struggle is real.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Hey, you guys do whatever you want. Everyone doesn’t have to like it, though. Me? I wouldn’t wear my feelings on my sleeve, about MY Jeep.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Who cares what grille someone puts on their Jeep?!

Ummm, apparently you do.

There are many jeeps that look like shit due to other stupid shit that’s been done to them but as long as the grille is stock it gets props from people here.

And, you're entitled to think that JUST AS WE'RE ENTITLED to think that bonehead grills look gay.

Hell even bone stock jeeps are getting positive comments. “Wow your Jeep looks like every other one! Great job buddy!”

That's because it's cool just to own a Jeep. The fact that it can take you just about anywhere you want to go IS what makes it so awesome. You don't need to be so insecure and make a it "look" like it's having a temper tantrum for it to be badass.

The hate for aftermarket grilles here is PATHETIC.

Right, because having a public temper tantrum over people expressing their opinion is what manly men do. :thumb:

The “kill it with fire” thread has so many people hating on what someone else clearly loves and has spent a lot of money on in many cases.

For the love of god - grow a sack. It's your money and your Jeep - do whatever the hell you want with both. :naw:

Most of the people making these comments are probably losers who have nothing to be proud of but that they didn’t change their jeeps grille, you are such hardcore Jeep guys. Congrats to you, you are clearly superior to anyone with an aftermarket grille.

Most of the people making these comments are "real" Jeep enthusiast who have a love and a passion for it's heritage and history. For them, Jeeps aren't just the latest fad and being "hardcore" has nothing to with anything.

I couldn’t give two fucks what someone does to their vehicle to make it their own, good for them to want to be different.

Good for you. Now, maybe you could find the true virtue in not giving "two fucks" about what other people think about pissy grills. :yup:

Do I give a fuck what some fat hillbilly thinks of my grille? Hells no.

Of course you don't. Clearly, the only reason why you're going full retard is because it's your time of the month. :crazyeyes:

For the record Jeep has changed their grille, the seven slots may be the same but that’s it.

Actually, the 7-slots isn't what the original Bantam, GPW or even MB came with. Also, there have been a myriad of Jeeps made with vastly different grill designs and this is to say nothing about Jeep models that didn't come with any slots. But of course, that isn't really the point. The point is, that's how "JEEP" made each and everyone of them and really, all I've been trying to do is make an "impassioned plea" for people to love and embrace the faces that came on their Jeep. That's it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Holy fuck you take stupid to a whole new level.

WJCO

Meme King
Ihaveemerged will likely be offended again. But that's OK, he "has a life" and won't respond here.

i-have-a-5a83b2.jpg

Last edited:

longarmwj

Please provide photographic proof that we are “fat hillbillies”. I’d like to see this

ihaveemerged

Please provide photographic proof that we are “fat hillbillies”. I’d like to see this

That’s not required, most of North America is grossly overweight so if you don’t fall into that category good for you, but most do. The hillbilly part, that was a stretch. I guess I think people being passionately against someone changing the grille of their Jeep seems pathetic to me. I’m assuming these are the type of people that have more clothes with real tree camo print than not. I do apologize to non hillbillies that hate aftermarket grilles.

ihaveemerged

Holy fuck you take stupid to a whole new level.

I take stupid to a whole new level? Dude you have almost 26,000 posts on a forum, get a girlfriend you fucking loser. Hahahahaha I live my awesome life in the real world not online. PATHETIC

Last edited:

ihaveemerged

So I take it you have one of those ugly grills?

Hahaha obviously;) It’s in my post. I’m not proud of it or ashamed. Funny thing is most people seem to like it in Canada plus my granddaughter loves her “angry Jeep” she also thinks the remote start is the Jeep starting by her command. Funny watching a three year old stand in front of that nasty grille and telling the Jeep to start and watching her face light up when it does.

I guess this means my mom didn’t buy or pay for my Jeep as suggested by someone earlier. Sadly I’m paying for my own mods;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I take stupid to a whole new level? Dude you have almost 26,000 posts on a forum, get a girlfriend you fucking loser. Hahahahaha I live my awesome life in the real world not online. PATHETIC

Thanks for the pointer. I do actually have one and she has probably logged more off-road miles than you ever have. Not to mention her jeep doesn’t have that butt pirate grille on the front.

Your awesome life consists of Cheetos, Xbox and AOL in your moms basement. Your existence is solely based on the fact the your heffer of a mother took the retarded bagger at the grocery store home and showed him her gorilla salad. Fuck off.

Top Bottom