Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Do I give a fuck what some fat hillbilly thinks of my grille?

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveemerged View Post
    Wrong, the reason I haven’t said that is because there are lots of great people on this forum with great info. Because a few small minded people think the grille on my Jeep is highly offensive and I had a back and forth with them isn’t bothering me one bit. Clearly some people put waaaay too much weight into what other people say online. Dipshits online comments carry zero weight in my world.

I wouldn’t be posting so much if I wasn’t sitting on a beach on vacation right now. Some people read books, I read this shit. So not a troll, just a guy who isn’t afraid or intimidated by people with different opinions. I’m sure some of the people with the biggest voices and opinions online are pathetic little “men” in the real world. All be it, pathetic little men with stock grilles.

I see that the previous posts were deleted from the JL grille thread (although there were some very funny ones and I don’t just mean my own posts) as this thread seems to be the one for “trolls”. So other people can troll away at this post, I will continue to NOT “live in my moms basement” or “use mommy’s money” for mods. My mom is in her 70s and she would be very disappointed if I was still living at home listening to NEw Kids on The Block. At 49 I’m old enough to get the reference

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks for taking the time out of your busy 'life' (that you spoke of earlier) to continue to let us know your thoughts on this issue that supposedly is 'highly offensive' to us.

Oh and NO posts were deleted. They were just moved here.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Been Around the Block Chris1015's Avatar
    I solved the puzzle. I have emerged is Floyd Mayweather.

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    It’s not offensive, it just looks like shit.
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Wrong, the reason I haven’t said that is because there are lots of great people on this forum with great info. Because a few small minded people think the grille on my Jeep is highly offensive and I had a back and forth with them isn’t bothering me one bit. Clearly some people put waaaay too much weight into what other people say online. Dipshits online comments carry zero weight in my world.

I wouldn’t be posting so much if I wasn’t sitting on a beach on vacation right now. Some people read books, I read this shit. So not a troll, just a guy who isn’t afraid or intimidated by people with different opinions. I’m sure some of the people with the biggest voices and opinions online are pathetic little “men” in the real world. All be it, pathetic little men with stock grilles.

I see that the previous posts were deleted from the JL grille thread (although there were some very funny ones and I don’t just mean my own posts) as this thread seems to be the one for “trolls”. So other people can troll away at this post, I will continue to NOT “live in my moms basement” or “use mommy’s money” for mods. My mom is in her 70s and she would be very disappointed if I was still living at home listening to NEw Kids on The Block. At 49 I’m old enough to get the reference

I didn’t delete any posts. I moved them so you can vent away. You were cluttering up the other thread.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

That’s not required, most of North America is grossly overweight so if you don’t fall into that category good for you, but most do. The hillbilly part, that was a stretch. I guess I think people being passionately against someone changing the grille of their Jeep seems pathetic to me. I’m assuming these are the type of people that have more clothes with real tree camo print than not. I do apologize to non hillbillies that hate aftermarket grilles.

Actually the current obesity rate in the United States is 37.9% and that statistic does include immigrants who are not yet American citizens....so I’m not sure what delusional world you’re from, but 37.9% is not most of America lol

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

Just posting to point out that it should not come as a surprise to anyone that Oakville Ontario is less than a days drive to Rausch Creek. Coincidence?

VECTOR-GRILL-2.jpg

His next grill.

Stop calling me fat.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block Gobicon2017's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainjk10 View Post
    No, he really doesn't get at all. And the reason he hasn't pulled the "delete my account card" is because he's a troll.

Did someone mention troll
    IMG_0572.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Gobicon 2017 JKU Recon build

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=51738

Quote Originally Posted by JKU007FL View Post
    VECTOR-GRILL-2.jpg

His next grill.
    That actually looks like something from Battlestar Galactica...

I like all kinds of grills, especially grilled cheese sammy's...

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast