Question about pitman arm/ draglink

RageKage

So my question is how far is the drag link sleeve supposed to be adjusted? I feel like mine might be adjusted way to far out but my steering wheel is still centered and where should the pitman arm sit in relation to the center line of the jeep? Mine seems like it points slightly to the drivers side. Being that I have an aftermarket drop arm it doesn’t have the curve in it like the stock one does. Here’s a pic for reference
IMG_7513.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Did you install the dropped pitman arm? I know the TJ ones are indexed but if the JK isn’t you could turn it back a couple splines. I never looked quite honestly at the stock one

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jjlong

Center the steering wheel and count how many revolutions you have to the left and to the the right. If they're equal, you should be very close to centered. If you have more revolutions to one side than the other, your drag link is not adjusted properly

RageKage

Center the steering wheel and count how many revolutions you have to the left and to the the right. If they're equal, you should be very close to centered. If you have more revolutions to one side than the other, your drag link is not adjusted properly

Didn’t think about that will do! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom