Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1345

Thread: Recent Shooting and Discussion

  1. #1301
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    14,496
    Is this the thread in which we share our dick measurements?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

  2. #1302
    Word Ninja Sharkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    12,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Abntroop View Post
    You figure those numbers are accurate? After so many years of combat. Got news for you buttercup, even the non combat folks are worth two of you judging by the shit you’ve typed in this thread.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Feel free to provide the real numbers then. I’m not talking about deployment, I’m talking about actual combat.

    Regardless, it is incredibly ironic that you say “not everyone gets a trophy” while at the same time claiming the mere fact of having served in the military makes one deserving of a trophy.

    Rest assured though, I won’t lose sleep tonight about the fact you think I have no worth in society just because I didn’t serve. I’m sure you won’t lose sleep tonight knowing that I won’t give you extra worth simply for the fact that you did. I guess we can at least agree on that.

    Respect is earned, it doesn’t “come with the job”.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

  3. #1303
    Old Timer Clutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    STL metro
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Feel free to provide the real numbers then. I’m not talking about deployment, I’m talking about actual combat.

    Regardless, it is incredibly ironic that you say “not everyone gets a trophy” while at the same time claiming the mere fact of having served in the military makes one deserving of a trophy.

    Rest assured though, I won’t lose sleep tonight about the fact you think I have no worth in society just because I didn’t serve. I’m sure you won’t lose sleep tonight knowing that I won’t give you extra worth simply for the fact that you did. I guess we can at least agree on that.

    Respect is earned, it doesn’t “come with the job”.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If I ever need a lawyer, I’m hiring you!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #1304
    Old Timer fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,893
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Is this the thread in which we share our dick measurements?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    No pics please. 🤮


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #1305
    The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs
    Posts
    11,389
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Is this the thread in which we share our dick measurements?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Can we measure like a cats tail? If so I’m a good 6”.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

  6. #1306
    Nothing but a Thing jdofmemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Menifee CA
    Posts
    2,302
    Well, that escalated in an unexpected way.

    I recall a time when people in this country could have different opinions on an issue, but still be friends, and be free to disagree with one another without it becoming a personal attack.

  7. #1307
    Old Timer HighwayTrout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Well, that escalated in an unexpected way.

    I recall a time when people in this country could have different opinions on an issue, but still be friends, and be free to disagree with one another without it becoming a personal attack.
    Crazy how it wasn’t that long ago. Pre smart phone was such a friendlier time.
    en hopup veritas

  8. #1308
    Knows a Thing or Two monstrousmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    You have a shop and can work on your own Jeep, are you actually disabled? That can be argued.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Argue all you want and yes, severe headaches from TBI , short term memory lose and partial hearing lose do to be hit by an RPG. I can’t run and still have difficulty walking at times from all the hip surgeries. I can not raise my left arm more then shoulder height and so on. You learn to adapt and stay active. You know OverlanderJK, I have been a member of this forum for awhile now. I usually stay quiet and don’t get involved in these discussions. I have always appreciated your input on your knowledge on Jeeps and never had anything bad to say about you or any long term member of this site.

    I do not feel like anyone owes me anything for my service, I did volunteer to join and serve my country because I felt it was a duty and an honor. My family are all Military Veterans going back to WWI. My wife’s family is all Marines and going back to the civil war. My boy’s felt it was their duty and honor also. Just another fact I have two Bachelors Degrees and two Masters Degrees and not in liberal arts bullshit. All my kids also have a college education.

    It just struck me wrong when an individual made it seem my family and I only served to leech off of tax payers. If I miss interpreted his meaning, then I do apologize. I will not apologize for being proud that I served my country for 25 years and I am a combat veteran, 3 tours in Afghanistan, 1 in Africa, Libya, Syria and Iraq. I have no problem with people that haven’t served, that is their choice and it does not make them any better or worse of a person than I. It doesn’t bother me, what does is people trashing Veterans, Police, Fire Fighters, and other First responders that see the absolute worst of humanity and put themselves in harms way for others, that is noble. Now, I will not disagree there are dirt bags that have not served honorably, most are usually discharged under other than honorable conditions.

    I have served all over the world spent 17 years straight overseas all throughout 3 rd world countries and it gave me a deeper appreciation of America and what it stands for. I wish no bad feelings toward anyone here and everyone is entitled to their opinions, but so am I.

    And as for my shop and what I have, I made a lot of smart business investments. I Saved and invested wisely in the stock market. It paid of for my family and I. It was not from leeching off of taxpayers I case anyone was wondering.

    So with that, God Bless everyone and their families and have a wonderful and safe night.

    Guess, I will also just be a silent viewer for here on out. I am not leaving the forum. I have the outmost respect for Eddie and Cindy and what the do for the community, along with all the advice Eddie has passed on to me. Along with many other members here. It is a great forum and tool.
    Last edited by monstrousmac; 09-05-2019 at 06:50 AM.

  9. #1309
    Living the WAYALIFE JAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    11,187
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Well, that escalated in an unexpected way.

    I recall a time when people in this country could have different opinions on an issue, but still be friends, and be free to disagree with one another without it becoming a personal attack.
    The key issue of this thread I think has stayed pretty true to your statement. While we can and have disagree (some more drastically than others) I think we’ve all been respectful.

    When we start going off the rails, things certainly become interesting in s hurry.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Crazy how it wasn’t that long ago. Pre smart phone was such a friendlier time.
    Was it that dumb people thought a smart phone actually made them smart. Lol.

    It’s interesting to see adults in the room not acting very adult like. Not specifically on this forum, but more so in everyday life.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

  10. #1310
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    29,220
    Quote Originally Posted by monstrousmac View Post
    Guess, I will also just be a silent viewer for here on out. I am not leaving the forum.
    You've always brought a positive and fun attitude to the forum. I for one hope you continue to post here rather than be a silent viewer. And I respect you for be willing to stand up for what you believe in and speak about it openly here.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Recent Colorado trip
    By blackhills in forum Trails & Upcoming Trips
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-18-2017, 09:56 PM
  2. New wave after the recent move
    By JES in forum Give us a Wave
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 03:41 AM
  3. Shooting and Jeeping
    By crowrb29 in forum Trails & Upcoming Trips
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 11:55 PM
  4. Need some trouble shooting help!
    By Resqduck7 in forum Wheels & Tires
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 10:29 PM
  5. Conniticut Elementary Shooting!!
    By BlackKnight in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS