Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1345

Thread: Recent Shooting and Discussion

For what it’s worth, I owe several of you an apology. What was initially meant as an attempt to clarify a Va issue devolved pretty quickly into a pretty shitty convo. That certainly was not my initial intent and the rest, for my part, was me being pissed and showing my ass. I know better than to mix it up in these kind of topics and then jumped right in knowing no good would come from it. I think timing has something to do with it in all honesty as I haven’t filed for Va benefits since I got out out of personal pride as I count myself a lucky one who came home with all his fingers and toes when many others did not. Call it driven by pride, or driven by guilt for making it through whole, but now I am actually in the process of filing as my hearing is shot, the constant pain from my knees and lower back are a grind, and I have been living on antidepressants for several years. I’m not saying that to garner sympathy, these are results of my choice, but to explain that the comments on topic hit a nerve and I got on my high horse. Suffice to say I know I was an ass about it and all I can offer is an apology.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Matthew Nicholas
    The Wampa- 16’ JK Rubicon Hard Rock
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the RECOMMENDED-Jeep-Parts-amp-Accessories section of this forum will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Knows a Thing or Two monstrousmac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    You've always brought a positive and fun attitude to the forum. I for one hope you continue to post here rather than be a silent viewer. And I respect you for be willing to stand up for what you believe in and speak about it openly here.
    Thank you Sir, I always try to respect the opinions of others. I have learned so much from this forum and the great people on it. This was the First Forum I joined when I bought my JK, actually let me correct that, I initally started on Eddie's original forum Project-JK. I always tried to stay away from these types of discussions and only contribute when I could to people asking questions about their Jeeps and I had personal experience with. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by monstrousmac View Post
    Thank you Sir, I always try to respect the opinions of others. I have learned so much from this forum and the great people on it. This was the First Forum I joined when I bought my JK, actually let me correct that, I initally started on Eddie's original forum Project-JK. I always tried to stay away from these types of discussions and only contribute when I could to people asking questions about their Jeeps and I had personal experience with. Thank you again.
    No need to leave. My comments weren’t a direct shot at you as much as they were a question. Everyone’s opinion of disability is different. You have it, you’ve gone through shit and made it out, you’re happy with your life. That’s all that matters. It’s not worth getting that worked up over. No hard feelings or I’ll will toward you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Okay, enough is enough.

As most of you know, I NEVER get involved in threads like this and my only post in it was made yesterday and to try to show how stupid it is. Back in the day, I actually had a rule that prohibited political or religious discussion and mainly because they are toxic black holes that only serve to bring out the worst in people, especially when they're behind a computer screen. I started this forum to be a place on the internet where I could get away from all the shit that's constantly in my face whether I like it or not and do what I love most, talk about JEEPS! Believe me, if I wanted to hear a bunch of people tell me how right they are, I'd turn on cable news or go to church.

With that said, I am NOT going to close this thread or say that you can't talk about politics or religion but I will ask that you please take a step back, take a deep breath and remember why you're here. If you really think you can change someone else's mind and make them think like you, may I suggest Facebook, Instagram or the like. They have a MUCH larger audience. Good luck to you.

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Okay, enough is enough.

As most of you know, I NEVER get involved in threads like this and my only post in it was made yesterday and to try to show how stupid it is. Back in the day, I actually had a rule that prohibited political or religious discussion and mainly because they are toxic black holes that only serve to bring out the worst in people, especially when they're behind a computer screen. I started this forum to be a place on the internet where I could get away from all the shit that's constantly in my face whether I like it or not and do what I love most, talk about JEEPS! Believe me, if I wanted to hear a bunch of people tell me how right they are, I'd turn on cable news or go to church.

With that said, I am NOT going to close this thread or say that you can't talk about politics or religion but I will ask that you please take a step back, take a deep breath and remember why you're here. If you really think you can change someone else's mind and make them think like you, may I suggest Facebook, Instagram or the like. They have a MUCH larger audience. Good luck to you.
    Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    No need to leave. My comments weren’t a direct shot at you as much as they were a question. Everyone’s opinion of disability is different. You have it, you’ve gone through shit and made it out, you’re happy with your life. That’s all that matters. It’s not worth getting that worked up over. No hard feelings or I’ll will toward you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Thank you OverlanderJK, I have always apperciated your knowledge and advice on Jeeps and such. No hard feelings and God Bless you and your family.

Amen and kumbaya. Now let’s all go jeepin’.

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post

Sounds like a plan

Matthew Nicholas
    The Wampa- 16’ JK Rubicon Hard Rock
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the RECOMMENDED-Jeep-Parts-amp-Accessories section of this forum will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast