Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1345

Thread: Recent Shooting and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Unreal... This generation of young adults contains the most pathetic whiny little bitches of all time.
    Itís the fault of the generations before them, not theirs, on how previous generations raised the next. They havenít yet impacted the world they live, they are victims of it.

FWIW, teenagers and high school kids are hardly young adults. We force our youth into situations that their brains are simply not ready handle. Then trash them for not handling it well. Thatís on us, not them. Weíve poorly prepared the next generations for their realities. Thatís part of human nature because we see through the world through our own lenses. Weíre selfish that way.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Itís the fault of the generations before them, not theirs, on how previous generations raised the next. They havenít yet impacted the world they live, they are victims of it.

FWIW, teenagers and high school kids are hardly young adults. We force our youth into situations that their brains are simply not ready handle. Then trash them for not handling it well. Thatís on us, not them. Weíve poorly prepared the next generations for their realities. Thatís part of human nature because we see through the world through our own lenses. Weíre selfish that way.
    Well said sir. Couldnít agree more. Itís older generations fault this stuff is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I'm in no position to debate my opinion as I have not really studied up on it, but I think it has less to do with one generation not teaching the next, and more to do with how quickly and far information travels. I was surprised to find that according to Wikipedia, there were 25 school shooting and 29 deaths just between 1990-1993. That's during my generation but because it didn't happen near me, I don't recall hearing about any of them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Aussie View Post
    Well said sir. Couldnít agree more. Itís older generations fault this stuff is happening.

Thatís not exactly what Iím saying. Iím not blaming anyone (generations) for the shootings. Iím simply saying the previous generations are responsible for the current environment and how the next generation comes into it. The results donít always end up in shootings. That is an extreme, clearly. But letís look at suicide rates, depression, anxiety, academic pressures, all the isms, etc, etc, etc.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

We gonna start this shit show again? Honestly, this thread accomplishes nothing and has nothing to do with jeeps.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37Ē Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5Ē Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40Ē Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Recent Shooting and Discussion

Deleted delete!!

Last edited by Edwrds; 11-15-2019 at 02:49 AM.
    2016 JKU

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    We gonna start this shit show again? Honestly, this thread accomplishes nothing and has nothing to do with jeeps.

Yep your right I already bit. Iím done with this thread. All it does is discuss me.

2016 JKU

Itís the fault of the generations before them, not theirs, on how previous generations raised the next. They havenít yet impacted the world they live, they are victims of it...
    I'm not going to argue with you there.... Society, Politics, Media, Entertainment, Parents.... It takes a village.

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post

Well, Figuratively speaking.... if more parents took their kids Jeeping... possibly this shit wouldn't be happening. And if this thread inspires 1 parent here to wake the fuck up.. slap the video game controller out of their kids hand... and teach them a real skill instead.... then maybe it's worth the discussion.

That would be a good approach , start. All involved would be better off.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Well, Figuratively speaking.... if more parents took their kids Jeeping... possibly this shit wouldn't be happening. And if this thread inspires 1 parent here to wake the fuck up.. slap the video game controller out of their kids hand... and teach them a real skill instead.... then maybe it's worth the discussion.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135 LastLast