Got To Love Google Ads

jesse3638

Hooked
It seems Google/amazon has it all figured out. I've noticed a lot of corresponding ads popping up while viewing threads ie Teraflex parts in Teraflex threads, aftermarket fenders in cut fender threads. Was just in the manual transmission maintenance thread and had an interesting ad appear. Somewhere in there I'm sure some referred to it as a tranny guess what ads went along with it?..:crazyeyes: Now because I said tranny again they'll probably follow along with this one too. Big problem, I'm on my work computer which is monitored by big brother, and don't want to get into any trouble. Any way these can be filtered so adult content does not pop up? Damn it now tranny and pop up are in the same thread who knows what will happen...haha.

Edit: The thread has Tranny in the title..haha.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
It seems Google/amazon has it all figured out. I've noticed a lot of corresponding ads popping up while viewing threads ie Teraflex parts in Teraflex threads, aftermarket fenders in cut fender threads. Was just in the manual transmission maintenance thread and had an interesting ad appear. Somewhere in there I'm sure some referred to it as a tranny guess what ads went along with it?..:crazyeyes: Now because I said tranny again they'll probably follow along with this one too. Big problem, I'm on my work computer which is monitored by big brother, and don't want to get into any trouble. Any way these can be filtered so adult content does not pop up? Damn it now tranny and pop up are in the same thread who knows what will happen...haha.

Sounds like you're going on a date with Caitlyn Jenner.

Top Bottom