2004 LJ For Sale

WJCO

Meme King
Just joined? Capitalized on our For Sale section? Posted eBay link? Did you happen to read the rules you agreed to? :thinking:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Haha if you want to get technical, it could be considered a 2004.5 Wrangler Unlimited. But the 2004 model year was the shortest model year the LJ ran, for obvious reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Very true. I think we replied at the exact same time lol.
Right!? Not often you get somebody who’s man enough to apologize and correct his mistake. Breath of fresh air.

I know. I sort of look forward to seeing the OP contribute now. Good show of character.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DiegoMoralez

Very true. I think we replied at the exact same time lol.

I know. I sort of look forward to seeing the OP contribute now. Good show of character.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well since I don’t know how to use this app what so ever (this thread wouldn’t exist if I did) here’s a pic of the build, I have been trying to find out how to update my profile to list all of my info on it. Can someone help me? Here’s a pic! IMG_9521.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
Wow, The OP actually apologized. I'm beside myself and don't know how to respond. I was getting ready to meme-blast him.

black pearl

Hooked
Well since I don’t know how to use this app what so ever (this thread wouldn’t exist if I did) here’s a pic of the build, I have been trying to find out how to update my profile to list all of my info on it. Can someone help me? Here’s a pic! View attachment 293305

Nice looking jeep!! Welcome to WAYALIFE.

To edit your profile you have to go through the full web view. On my phone I got through Safari then go to the page through that. Or from a computer.

Top Bottom