I’m deleting wayalife app!

jk_oilfieldlife

I’m deleting wayalife app. You guys argue more than women. I ordered a gladiator grille off the internet. Waiting for it to arrive to put it on. I think they look really nice. With so many modifications out there to customize your jeep how you want it, it shocks me that one particular upgrade outrages so many. If you love the heritage so much, leave it bone stock. Don’t buy ford rearends to install, don’t put a Chevy engine in it, don’t put a supercharger in it, don’t add a custom roll cage since it’s not mopar designed, don’t do anything aftermarket. That wouldn’t keep the heritage. Before any of you jump on me, I’m building my 3rd jeep. I had a stock yj and then later a yj that was lifted with tube bumpers. Now a jku that I’m doing all the goodies to. I’ve got arb lockers and changed my gears to 4.56 and now I want to add some fun personalized stuff to it. So the gladiator grille is a start.
I’m not overweight, I don’t live with my mom, I’m not a daycare worker. I’m a driller on an oil rig.
The hate and disgusting talk about each other’s moms and hillbilly teeth and snobby attitudes here isn’t classy or provide helpful advice. It’s high school talk. 99% of you are out of high school. Time to grow up guys.
Eddie, you should delete this whole thread and all the other ignorant threads on wayalife so you can keep new jeepers out there interested in jeep forums. As a moderator, you should want better. Maybe you don’t. I won’t be around long enough to see what kind of forum you run.

Originally posted here:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...k-what-some-fat-hillbilly-thinks-of-my-grille

If you don’t like it just fucking leave! No need to go on a rant and tell Eddie what he should or shouldn’t do. Simply log off if you don’t like what you see. It’s not that hard.

PatyWagon

I’m deleting wayalife app. You guys argue more than women. I ordered a gladiator grille off the internet. Waiting for it to arrive to put it on. I think they look really nice. With so many modifications out there to customize your jeep how you want it, it shocks me that one particular upgrade outrages so many. If you love the heritage so much, leave it bone stock. Don’t buy ford rearends to install, don’t put a Chevy engine in it, don’t put a supercharger in it, don’t add a custom roll cage since it’s not mopar designed, don’t do anything aftermarket. That wouldn’t keep the heritage. Before any of you jump on me, I’m building my 3rd jeep. I had a stock yj and then later a yj that was lifted with tube bumpers. Now a jku that I’m doing all the goodies to. I’ve got arb lockers and changed my gears to 4.56 and now I want to add some fun personalized stuff to it. So the gladiator grille is a start.
I’m not overweight, I don’t live with my mom, I’m not a daycare worker. I’m a driller on an oil rig.
The hate and disgusting talk about each other’s moms and hillbilly teeth and snobby attitudes here isn’t classy or provide helpful advice. It’s high school talk. 99% of you are out of high school. Time to grow up guys.
Eddie, you should delete this whole thread and all the other ignorant threads on wayalife so you can keep new jeepers out there interested in jeep forums. As a moderator, you should want better. Maybe you don’t. I won’t be around long enough to see what kind of forum you run.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I am old school and female, my grille for now stays as is, but if something comes out I like I'll take the plunge like you. Your jeep, make it all your own, and ignore all the noise. [emoji86]

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Man I love the forum messiahs that try and tell people how to run their own site that they pay for and allow us to be on it for free.

Hey fuck face, if you wanna run your “gladiator” grill, have fun! No one is stopping you! It’s your opinion that it looks cool and it’s ours that it looks like donkey shit. :thumb:

Bye Felicia

WJCO

Meme King

Sorry an internet forum offended your little snowflake ass. I thought oil rig guys were big beefy badasses. Maybe you need to look for another career. The state fair here has these plastic bubbles you can climb in to protect yourself from the real world. Good luck. :thumb:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I’m deleting wayalife app. You guys argue more than women. I ordered a gladiator grille off the internet. Waiting for it to arrive to put it on. I think they look really nice.

8 post in 8 months. Coming from such an established member, your preaching really means a lot [emoji849]. Enjoy your new grill as I’m sure we will all get to see it at some point in the the “Kill It With Fire” thread. Btw, the green dot on your avatar means you’re still here. Why don’t you be a man of your word and leave?

IMG_6542.JPG

WhiteMetal

Holly fuck I apologize from Canada I’m sorry this looser made it out of the delivery room the doctor up here are kinda slacking bye to free health care, he shoulda been placed in a waste basket

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Is the oilfield full of pussies, now? My how things have change, since I left in ‘92. You never had to read this thread. Delete your app. We don’t care.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m deleting wayalife app. You guys argue more than women.

Funny, I don't recall seeing any "arguing" but hey, we all see what we want to see. Me, I saw a whole lot of stupidness and so up until I was told that you were bringing me into all of this, I just stayed out of it. Clearly, your manliness required that you get involved and publicly bitch about it. Maybe when I grow up, I can be just like you. :thumb:

I ordered a gladiator grille off the internet. Waiting for it to arrive to put it on. I think they look really nice.

It's your money and your Jeep - you should do whatever the hell you want with both. If you think nasty ass grills look nice, wear it with confidence and don't be such a school girl who's always worried about what everyone else thinks.

With so many modifications out there to customize your jeep how you want it, it shocks me that one particular upgrade outrages so many.

An "impassioned plea" is far from what I could consider "outrage" but then, I guess we all believe what we choose to believe.

If you love the heritage so much, leave it bone stock. Don’t buy ford rearends to install, don’t put a Chevy engine in it, don’t put a supercharger in it, don’t add a custom roll cage since it’s not mopar designed, don’t do anything aftermarket. That wouldn’t keep the heritage.

Right, because most of the Jeeps used in WWII, GPW's weren't made by FORD and the Dauntless V6 wasn't made by Buick or the TH400 wasn't made by GM and ultimately became the 4L80 transmission. Superchargers are a total waste of money though. As far as roll cages of any sort go, Jeeps didn't even come with them originally if you really want to go there. :naw:

Before any of you jump on me, I’m building my 3rd jeep. I had a stock yj and then later a yj that was lifted with tube bumpers. Now a jku that I’m doing all the goodies to. I’ve got arb lockers and changed my gears to 4.56 and now I want to add some fun personalized stuff to it. So the gladiator grille is a start.

:yawn37:

Spoken like a true forum messiah :rock:

Eddie, you should delete this whole thread and all the other ignorant threads on wayalife so you can keep new jeepers out there interested in jeep forums. As a moderator, you should want better. Maybe you don’t.

jk_oilfieldlife, you should log off and stop visiting the internet so that your sensitive personality doesn't get offended by what others might have to say on it. If I wanted your opinion on how I should run my forum, I would ask you.

I won’t be around long enough to see what kind of forum you run.

Please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :standing wave:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Really? Did you ever think that maybe they are just jealous you will be sporting that grill?:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
Lol. You don't have to read every thread simply because it shows up on your feed. God invented the scroll button for a reason.

TrailHunter

Hooked
If you don’t like certain threads... don’t f’n read them. I wonder how many AA members skip over the Whisky/Wine/Beer of the day thread and continue on with their lives... why do so many guys Overthink everything. Grow a Sack.

Your Jeep, do what you want with it. Don’t get all caught up in bullshit noise you might encounter here. It’s obvious jeepers here don’t like that style of grill...but don’t get all hot and bothered by the BS

Top Bottom