Teraflex leveling kit question

Smitty-Bilt

I have the Teraflex leveling kit. I want to use quick disconnects with it. Will I have any issues by disconnecting, meaning will I be flexing too much for the kit? Also, if I am flexing that much, should I run bump stops to be safe? And if so, how much bump stop? Tires are still the factory 32’s. Down the road it will be 35’s and flat fenders, so no plan for a bigger lift at this point. Offroading is at Rausch Creek currently on green trails. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I have the Teraflex leveling kit. I want to use quick disconnects with it. Will I have any issues by disconnecting, meaning will I be flexing too much for the kit? Also, if I am flexing that much, should I run bump stops to be safe? And if so, how much bump stop? Tires are still the factory 32’s. Down the road it will be 35’s and flat fenders, so no plan for a bigger lift at this point. Offroading is at Rausch Creek currently on green trails. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey Jeremy,

I would probably get the 0-2" JKS links if so. If you are running stock wheels with the bigger tires you might have to add spacers. I did not run anything else on mine and have 295/70/17's with 1.5" spacers.

Smitty-Bilt

I reached out to Teraflex and they said you can run disconnects without needing anything additional. I swore I would need some bump stops but they said no. Got the answer I was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DH2002

I have a Teraflex Leveling kit on mine with 33" Maxxis Bighorns, Ive done blues and greens at Rausch Ive disconnected my links and it runs fine.. Nothing extra needed....

Smitty-Bilt

I have a Teraflex Leveling kit on mine with 33" Maxxis Bighorns, Ive done blues and greens at Rausch Ive disconnected my links and it runs fine.. Nothing extra needed....

Cool. Thanks for the input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom