Jeep Wave from South Carolina!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Hi all! Just Joined the forum, figured Id give a wave! Just sold my 83 CJ7 and my wife bought me a 2013 2 Door Wrangler in almost the exact same color (True Blue). I'm sure the wife is thrilled that the mods have already started (16 miles on it!) I plan on doing a retro type look to it to pay homage to my beloved CJ. I was inspired by the Wayalife videos and the wonderful adventures you all go on together, and we are hoping to join in. We have been on many adventures together as a family, so why not expand the family and incorporate the Jeep as well! Anyways, thanks for having me! :standing wave:
IMG_0042.jpg

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Jeep Wave

Thanks for all the Welcomes! Looking forward to joining in on some of the adventures. Just got my Jeep back from Discount tire today with some 33 inch BFGs and 17x8.5 Fuel Trophy wheels in anthracite. Cant wait for the rest of the parts I ordered to get here! :D

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Jeep Wave

And to Jeeper_2010, I hope to be heading your way around June or July time frame (pending time off). Any decent wheeling anywhere around there? Can you drive on the beaches? Thanks!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Jeep wave from SC

Thanks for all the welcomes. As I have been reading many posts on this forum, I must say that I really enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and celebration of the Jeep way of life. TJforlife89, I am currently stationed at Ft Jackson, in Columbia SC. I have only been here for a few months and have not found anything more than dirt roads here. I am constantly told by other Jeepers that if I want to go wheeling, go to North Carolina. Anything decent in Northern SC?

Top Bottom