Arizona Wave

TucsonJK

Hello from Tucson!
Long time Wayalife lurker, just getting around to introducing myself.

On my 4th Jeep, 2015 JKU. First was a 97 TJ, then went old school with 2 CJ-7's. Bought an 87 and did a complete frame off resto / build, New tub, interior, suspension, wheels, etc.....Then found an 84 and started to do the same. Ended up taking the best parts of both of those and combining them into a single beast.

My current Jeep saw the first mods at about 900 miles....Lift, wheels, armor, etc. I Just finished swapping out the original lift for a EVO Enforcer 3", JE Reel shafts front and rear and jumped from 315's to 37's.

We typically do a few big trips each year to Gunnison and Ouray area and to Moab for wheeling and mtn biking. This year so far consists of 3 Jeep Jamborees (Table Meas, Ouray and Moab)

In addition to bouncing around on the trails, we travel with our pack of hounds, its kind of like a clown car when we stop and open the doors. 4 Border Collies and 2 Australian Shepherds.......They have all done most of the trails we have driven.

View attachment 293339 View attachment 293340 IMG_0488.jpg IMG_0513.jpg IMG_0503.jpg IMG_0500.jpg 7650995264_IMG_0997.jpg IMG_4117.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 54

TucsonJK

I haven’t, but I’m part of their FB group. Schedules never seem to line up. Lot of weekends are spent on the mtn bike or training / competing with the pups. I just redid the suspension and went to 37’s this week so I’ll be getting out this coming week to see if it needs adjustment before the Jeep Jamboree Table Mesa run on the 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I haven’t, but I’m part of their FB group. Schedules never seem to line up. Lot of weekends are spent on the mtn bike or training / competing with the pups. I just redid the suspension and went to 37’s this week so I’ll be getting out this coming week to see if it needs adjustment before the Jeep Jamboree Table Mesa run on the 1st.

There is group run tomorrow over the Charleau Gap. Should be interesting with all the rain. If you’re interested PM me. Good group, your rig would fit right in.

Top Bottom