Easter Jeep Safari

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Curious what dates and trails everyone is going on? Planning on going with a buddy the 23-26. We are planning on doing a trail one day on our own. What’s everyone’s plans?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s easy to show up and run any of the trails that aren’t being used that day. The trail Grid is here; https://www.rr4w.com/trail-grid-example.cfm. I wouldn’t try it on Big Saturday when they run damn near everything but any other day would be fine. You could also take in the vendor show Thursday and Friday if you want to check out the latest and talk to vendors. I sometimes think EJS is just an excuse for all the parts guys to party.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

RSQCON

Has anyone not signed up and gone on the trails with your own group of people?
Yes did it last year and will be doing it again this year BUT RR4W puts a lot of effort into the event so for anyone running the trails on their own I would highly suggest donating a couple bucks to them.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes did it last year and will be doing it again this year BUT RR4W puts a lot of effort into the event so for anyone running the trails on their own I would highly suggest donating a couple bucks to them.

So you suggest paying to run a free trail that will take you the entire day to run when it should take you a couple hours? No thanks, I’ll pass.

Spartan

I hate crowds to, but I was thinking that it was one of those things you should do at least once, because Eddie’s Movies make it look like it could be fun at least once.

jeeeep

Hooked
The funds RR4W collect go towards community, the BLM service for trail fees (also big thanks to all the sponsors who pay those fees during EJS) and the large portion goes to litigation to keep the trails open and accessible to all.

If the environmentalists had their way, every trail would be closed to any motorized vehicle.

Hell, it wasn't long ago the environmentalists were bitching it was too dusty and they forced a dust study.

RR4W had to pay to have water trucks spray some of the trails to keep the dust down.

It's a fucking desert, it's going to be dusty :doh:

Anyway, any donation they get helps the fight for all of us.

jesse3638

Hooked
The funds RR4W collect go towards community, the BLM service for trail fees (also big thanks to all the sponsors who pay those fees during EJS) and the large portion goes to litigation to keep the trails open and accessible to all.

If the environmentalists had their way, every trail would be closed to any motorized vehicle.

Hell, it wasn't long ago the environmentalists were bitching it was too dusty and they forced a dust study.

RR4W had to pay to have water trucks spray some of the trails to keep the dust down.

It's a fucking desert, it's going to be dusty :doh:

Anyway, any donation they get helps the fight for all of us.

Yeah just like they water the Dumont access road and vendor row. So stupid. I can understand if they are going to grade it.

thinknator

Curious what dates and trails everyone is going on? Planning on going with a buddy the 23-26. We are planning on doing a trail one day on our own. What’s everyone’s plans?

I registered late and got a spot for the 30th with the only trail that was available, Seven Mile Rim @ 8 AM. Plan is to get to there late Thursday, wheel Friday and head home Saturday. It's a 12hr drive one way from SoCal to Moab.

Brute

Hooked
In the line for the 1st trail of the EJS...Porcupine Rim...here's an LJ converted to a pick up by Daystar

IMG_2602.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2602.jpg
    IMG_2602.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:

Brute

Hooked
I saw this Jeepster last year on Poison Spider

IMG_2603.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2603.jpg