rtguy1 Stretched JK in Progress Pics

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Stopped over at Off Road Evolution today and got a chance to snap a few pics of rtguy1's 2-door JK getting a badass EVO stretch. Per his request, here are a few pics of how it's coming along...

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3652.jpg

IMG_3654.jpg

Can't wait to see it all done :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Wow that thing looks bad ass. Two things, are those both ProRock 44 Axles? Secondly, is that at TeraSnap or a TeraBreak tire carrier I see? (okay the last question is obviously for entertainment value, even if its just my own).

Congrats rtguy1!!!!

rtguy1

Thanks WOL!! I appreciate everyones compliments on the build. Mel on the ORE crew are really doing a number on it. And yes it does currently have a teracrap carrier and mount. Its actually black forrest green, but basically looks black except in certain lighting.:rock:

front axle is a pr44 unlimited with arb, rcv's, and prosteer's. rear is a pr60 with arb. 4.88's. both are at 68.5" width(3" over stock width).

Last edited:

rtguy1

What's the ETA on finishing?

well they said around 2-3weeks. its been there since 2/11, a little over 2 weeks. looks like there is still some work to do.:cheesy: i'm not too worried. i'm sure its gonna come together quick. when they call i will go pick it up, u know?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Looking good! Love the Black Forest Green. My '13 WK2 is that color. Looks dark glossy black at night, and actually dark forest green in sunlight. Pretty cool color. Can't wait to see it finished!

GCM 2

Very nice

Great decision on the build :rock: That is the only way I would own a two door, a really cool stretch job like this. You are going to be part of a rare JK club :thumb:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Looking good rtguy! That's going to be one sweet ride! What size meats are you going to put on it?

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

LoPo

Caught the Bug
awesome... I've been tempted so many times to sell my JKU and find a base 2dr and go down this path. I can't wait to see the final build. :clap2:

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
I used to want to do this to my two door, I'm glad I went with a four door instead.. Just my opinion. Awesome setup tho!

Top Bottom