I’m Jonesing for my Jeep

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I feel your pain. I had shoulder surgery on Jan. 2nd and I'm not allowed to drive a stick until probably the 1st of April. It's been sitting in my shop the whole time. I did actually get it out and drove to the end of my driveway and back to check.the mail today.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I feel your pain. I had shoulder surgery on Jan. 2nd and I'm not allowed to drive a stick until probably the 1st of April. It's been sitting in my shop the whole time. I did actually get it out and drove to the end of my driveway and back to check.the mail today.

My struggle is no where near yours. Mines just in the shop. Shoulder surgery is a bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Getting ready to start a job up by you, I’ll stop and take you for a ride in your jeep!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
That's what I love about this forum. So many people willing to sacrifice to help others out😃

MikesJeep

I broke my collarbone when I had my old YJ and would shift with my left hand. Haha. No off-roading of course.

Sent from my SM-J727V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom