Hello from NJ's Pine Barrens...

OldManJeepin

Hey All,
OldManJeepin saying Hello from the Jersey Pines. Just picked up my 9th Jeep since High School...2012 JK Sport S. Had to sell the 02 TJ with 211,000 miles on her....frame rotted out from under her! Damn Chrysler! Anyway...Joined the site for JK info and stories, etc. Looks like a pretty nice resource you have here and I look forward to learning all about it. Have a good'n!

OldManJeepin

Hey all, nice to meet ya's! I am from Tuckerton area and my lady and I are often in Wharton/Bass River/Greenwood forest areas. Forked River mountain is another area we like. She is a bit of an amateur photographer and likes to get out and find stuff to take photos of. Love wheeling in the Pines!

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Hey all, nice to meet ya's! I am from Tuckerton area and my lady and I are often in Wharton/Bass River/Greenwood forest areas. Forked River mountain is another area we like. She is a bit of an amateur photographer and likes to get out and find stuff to take photos of. Love wheeling in the Pines!

I'm sure we have crossed paths out there a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OldManJeepin

I'm sure we have crossed paths out there a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We just might have Moutainjk10! Prior to the last few weeks I have been in a silver TJ, which I just had to sell due to frame rot. I have been out a few times in my cherry red 2012 JK and so far I am loving it compared to the TJ! Much more civilized ride in the JK! Usually we jump off RT 72, head south on whatever trail we hit that day, then end up somewhere down by Batsto, or way out near Columbus auction somewhere...some crazy stuff out in the Pines!

Top Bottom