Ordered my JLU Rubicon!

Bueller44

Just finished working a deal and placing my order for my new Firecracker Red Rubicon 4 JLU. I am so excited to finally have done it. Was a pretty good experience. Of course I think my JKU is worth more than they are offering, but I will see if I can sell it privately between now and when the new JLU comes in.

Essentially I chose every option with the exception of the smokers group. Went with the body colored top and fenders. Totally loaded.
My son works for Dodge/Jeep as a mechanic at a different dealership so I was going to get his employee pricing. I started out by saying that I want the best price - if the employee pricing is the best, awesome - but I know of at least 3 people in British Columbia that have gotten $500 over invoice. The sales guy said that the employee pricing would be the best. I didn’t mention that I had a price from my son’s dealership that was actually about $1500-1700 over invoice - so I know it can be better.

Anyhow, the sales manager came back - I assume the sales guy said something to him - and I have $300 over invoice. Best part was that they actually gave me their copy showing MRSP and invoice (which I had already from our great forums) and he showed my the pricing that I had worked out on my own +$300. I’m pretty happy with this!! Actually, I am ecstatic!!!

Now the waiting begins - but I should be driving it by May long weekend (when all the snow and gravel is off the highways).

This is what it will look like - but I stuck with the standard rims, not these ones.
View attachment 1144 IMG_0190.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom