New guy here

Verificatory

I’m looking to find the best of the best for parts that aren’t going to literally make me rethink my life decisions and try and get a mob in the cartel slangin’ dope to afford these mods. Bumpers, armor( will go expensive), fenders (looking Smitty XRC Armor fenders, lift( will go expensive), winch (looking warn), lights (tail and head as well as bars and cubes/ mirror). Have Nitto 35s trail graps (LOVE THEM) and I literally forgot the wheels, they’re shit (IM THINKING B.A.D. Wheels....) And anything else I am missing. My rig currently IMG_0722.jpg , sadly bought it like this minus the cut fenders. Help a noob out on what he needs. Point me in the awesome ways. I live in north eastern Georgia, so not a lot to climb here. But will be traveling AFTER MAJOR MODS.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

avstec

Search around here and you will find plenty of different setups. Check out the members build section for great ideas with lots of amazing rigs. Nice looking Jeep and good luck with the hunt for upgrades🍺

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

Verificatory

Thanks everyone. Maybe I’ll make it out to CA to crawl with you guys some day! I know I want to change the brand of lift... something I know is superb. And shocks. As it is Just Empty Every Pocket!!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife. If you are looking for lasting quality, stay away from smittybuilt, teraflex and other cheap aftermarket parts. Many of us have gone down that road only to replace them a short time later and spend the money twice on the same part. Do you research on this forum, ask a lot of questions and then order the parts that you need.

Bumpers: LOD, EVO, AEV, ARB, Rockhard all build solid front and rear systems. There are a lot of others out there that are good too, but in my opinion those are the best.

Winches are easy, Warn and your budget will dictate the model

Suspension, the more you read here, the more you will see everyone running EVO components. A lot of us have had other lifts only to replace the with an EVO system after parts have failed. There are other lifts out there like currie, and synergy you can look into too.

Your wheel and tires look good, save your money there.

I’d look into a dynatrac pro grip brake upgrade. 35s are pushing it for stock brakes.

Axles are the only other item you haven’t listed that you will need to look into. With 35s you are already pushing you front axle. The best easy fix is a dynatrac front axle housing. If you don’t have lockers yet ARBs are the way to go and do those when you get to your housing.

Other things that you will need at some point are an onboard air compressor, CB and recovery gear.

Again, welcome to Wayalife and enjoy the build!

SunWolf

Welcome to Wayalife. If you are looking for lasting quality, stay away from smittybuilt, teraflex and other cheap aftermarket parts. Many of us have gone down that road only to replace them a short time later and spend the money twice on the same part. Do you research on this forum, ask a lot of questions and then order the parts that you need.

Bumpers: LOD, EVO, AEV, ARB, Rockhard all build solid front and rear systems. There are a lot of others out there that are good too, but in my opinion those are the best.

Suspension, the more you read here, the more you will see everyone running EVO components. A lot of us have had other lifts only to replace the with an EVO system after parts have failed. There are other lifts out there like currie, and synergy you can look into too.

I’d look into a dynatrac pro grip brake upgrade. 35s are pushing it for stock brakes.

Axles are the only other item you haven’t listed that you will need to look into. With 35s you are already pushing you front axle. The best easy fix is a dynatrac front axle housing. If you don’t have lockers yet ARBs are the way to go and do those when you get to your housing.

Other things that you will need at some point are an onboard air compressor, CB and recovery gear.

Good points. I’ve had my Jeep for almost a year now and I’ve returned many Smittybilt products. Knew nothing about Smittybilt, but could tell right away after opening stuff from them that it was cheaply made. Only thing I kept from them was a cool looking and solid feeling knife. That’s about it.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Indiana! Do some reading up on here, and you will find some good information on aftermarket accessories.

I-Eat-Mud

Welcome to the party!

I think your jeep looks awesome as is. I'd start off lookiing into a bumper you like and a good winch like WJCO said. Then you might want to start looking into things like lockers and/or some better axles.

One of the best upgrades I did when my jk was new, was better headlights if you still have the stock candle powered ones.

Verificatory

I was thinking doing a Rubi 44 front swap for the Time being to get the money for dyna one day. And warn I was gonna go with ad well
As ARB lockers and air. I was looking but brake upgrade as well too. One heard EVO coil overs are god tier. As well as many things you listed. Thanks my friend [emoji16][emoji4]

Verificatory

Welcome to the party!

I think your jeep looks awesome as is. I'd start off lookiing into a bumper you like and a good winch like WJCO said. Then you might want to start looking into things like lockers and/or some better axles.

One of the best upgrades I did when my jk was new, was better headlights if you still have the stock candle powered ones.

I was looking at some jw speakers heads, fogs, tails too. Thanks dude. Love your input. I’m gonna go lockers and better axels in time. Georgia doesn’t have awesome trails. Closest thing is choccolocco [emoji22][emoji31]

Top Bottom