Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: I have the Jeep sads

  1. #11
    Fresh Catch Jeepie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Yes. But there is hope. Attachment 293989
    https://jalopnik.com/meh-car-monday-...con-1823709302

    I thought of you when I was reading this lol

    Ronnie

  2. #12
    Addict catahoula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,665
    I said it before.... liberty's are sweet.

    Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Gots
    17-Inch Rubi Wheels
    295/70/17 Mastercraft Courser MXT's
    EVO 2" coils front and 59 coils with 2" spacer in da ass & Rancho RS9000's
    1.5" Spidertrax Spacers

    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

    "Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

  3. #13
    Fresh Catch Jeepie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9
    Mine is finally starting to get my son's approval. I definitely want to mod it when I can afford it.

    Ronnie

  4. #14
    Caught the Bug EmJustEm06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Midwestern Missouri
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepie13 View Post
    Thank you for giving me hope!

    I've actually had a hard time finding much for customizing the Liberty. I don't know if I'm looking in all the wrong places, or if it seems like a lot less compared to other things, or if there really just isn't as much.


    Ronnie
    Well, I have to defend my baby here. I bought it for the same reason - better family car for the car seats..! XJ is a long term, someday goal.
    Finding mods is SUPER hard and I hate it. I consider myself a Jeeper with her because I have taken the time to mod what I can and do take her off-roading.
    IMG_6160.JPG
    IMG_4798.JPG
    She has a three inch lift with two inch wheel spacers. In the process of blacking her out. Haven’t had any luck finding bumper mods that don’t cost half of her worth, so the hubby and I are in the process of drawing up plans to make our own. End goal for her:
    IMG_3748.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #15
    Nothing but a Thing longarmwj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by EmJustEm06 View Post
    Well, I have to defend my baby here. I bought it for the same reason - better family car for the car seats..! XJ is a long term, someday goal.
    Finding mods is SUPER hard and I hate it. I consider myself a Jeeper with her because I have taken the time to mod what I can and do take her off-roading.
    IMG_6160.JPG
    IMG_4798.JPG
    She has a three inch lift with two inch wheel spacers. In the process of blacking her out. Haven’t had any luck finding bumper mods that don’t cost half of her worth, so the hubby and I are in the process of drawing up plans to make our own. End goal for her:
    IMG_3748.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Finding mods for a Libby is actually super easy, you just have to know where to look

    Like I said in a previous thread, back years ago I had a Libby on 33s, and finding what I needed for it wasn't very hard at all!! There are actually a bunch of specialty shops that cater specifically to Liberties and other IFS Jeeps such as Jeepin-By-Al, and Rock Lizard Fabrications (not sure if Rock Lizard is still around or not, haven't looked in a long time).
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

  6. #16
    Caught the Bug EmJustEm06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Midwestern Missouri
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Finding mods for a Libby is actually super easy, you just have to know where to look

    Like I said in a previous thread, back years ago I had a Libby on 33s, and finding what I needed for it wasn't very hard at all!! There are actually a bunch of specialty shops that cater specifically to Liberties and other IFS Jeeps such as Jeepin-By-Al, and Rock Lizard Fabrications (not sure if Rock Lizard is still around or not, haven't looked in a long time).
    Good to know! Never heard of Jeepin-By-Al. I’ll have to look ‘em up! Any site I’ve visited has had very limited options for a “Libby”, as you say haha


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #17
    Fresh Catch Jeepie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by EmJustEm06 View Post
    Well, I have to defend my baby here. I bought it for the same reason - better family car for the car seats..! XJ is a long term, someday goal.
    Finding mods is SUPER hard and I hate it. I consider myself a Jeeper with her because I have taken the time to mod what I can and do take her off-roading.
    IMG_6160.JPG
    IMG_4798.JPG
    She has a three inch lift with two inch wheel spacers. In the process of blacking her out. Haven’t had any luck finding bumper mods that don’t cost half of her worth, so the hubby and I are in the process of drawing up plans to make our own. End goal for her:
    IMG_3748.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I don't have room for a front seat passenger with 2 rearface carseats. Once the kids are forward faced it will be so much easier! 1.5 years left for the little guy and 3.5 years for the princess.

    I've been seeing a lot more xjs here recently, and they all look like they came from the south.

    Ronnie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS