Powerplant in 10/A Hard Rock Bumper

Eroc147

I found an awesome deal on a Powerplant and I am about to pull the trigger. Just trying to see if it will fit in my 10/A Bumper. Rock Hard makes parts for the powerplant and that Bumper specifically. But I’ve also searched and seen that some people here couldn’t get it to work. Any help would be appreciated. I’m probably getting the powerplant regardless. I’m getting such a good price on it I’ll buy a new bumper if I have to.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

I found an awesome deal on a Powerplant and I am about to pull the trigger. Just trying to see if it will fit in my 10/A Bumper. Rock Hard makes parts for the powerplant and that Bumper specifically. But I’ve also searched and seen that some people here couldn’t get it to work. Any help would be appreciated. I’m probably getting the powerplant regardless. I’m getting such a good price on it I’ll buy a new bumper if I have to.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have the warn vr10s in my bumper. I wouldn’t think you should have any problems if you relocate the vacuum pump.

Hard rock a vendor on here has a winch plate and vacuum relocation bracket that might work for you, look up there part number shown above, it states it fits your bumper. IMG_0587.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom