This forum is full of whiny fucking babies

Trying to sell my hard top of anyone is interested. It's painted to match, not the standard. It's in fantastic condition. Image1519566253.822640.jpg Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Zevulin

The fucking irony is deafening, you insult members on a site you’ve been given the privilege to be on and now you want to sell something! Chances are forget about selling your top here!

Hard top for sale $1700

Either fuck off or don’t. Either way move along. Clearly your ability to understand that you’re not liked or really welcome here has let you down so, let me help you. Other forums would be happy to put up with you treating it like craigslist. This is more than a forum it’s a community that you have insulted as a whole. So again, fuck off or don’t. But either way move along.

Last edited:
Either fuck off or don’t. Either way move along. Clearly your ability to understand that you’re not liked or really welcome here has let you down so, let me help you. Other forums would be happy to put up with you treating it like craigslist. This is more than a forum it’s a community that yo unable insulted as a whole. So again, fuck off or don’t. But either way move along.

[emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867]

Top Bottom