LOD bumper

IgotaWoody39

I have their bumper and its built extremely well, sturdy, and strong...you wont be disappointed,,, might have a wait time,,, years ago, it took about 7 weeks to get mine, but its built well and they ship it in a wooden frame style box,,, I have the gen 3 rear bumper/tire carrier and their sliding roof rack..

CCTX50

I'm an now looking ast the destroyer series stubby front. Really like three lines and LOD makes awesome products. I habe a Crawler Conceptz Ultra Series front on order since November 27th. Tired of their lack of customer service. I might cancel order and go LOD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I'm an now looking ast the destroyer series stubby front. Really like three lines and LOD makes awesome products. I habe a Crawler Conceptz Ultra Series front on order since November 27th. Tired of their lack of customer service. I might cancel order and go LOD.

Not sure if this will help or hinder your decision, but my wife did the lod signature series stubby on hers, and I think it looks pretty sweet.

IMG_20161005_184602_355.jpg

Houndy95

That’s what I am running and I love it. Well built and looks great. I have some pics in my build thread.

TheGrendel

cancel it. Crawler Conceptz customer service is crap.

Willys17

I know op wasn’t asking about the stubby, but mine came in yesterday. Fit/finish is perfect. No pictures during the install because I’m terrible about that.

0E61DF80-7E5F-4FF5-B817-FA47D100133B.jpg

CCTX50

Nope, it was stupid simple. Skid requires drilling on 1 passenger side lower bolt but that is it. Took me alone about two hours start to finish (including removal of the stock bumper).
Looks like Monday I will cancel my Crawler Conceptz order and order the LOD. I'll get rid of my vacuum pump relocation bracket since the LOD does not require it to be moved. Thanks!

Rubicon310

I run the crawler Conceptz front and LOD rear. Both are great bumpers. I love the lines on the front cc but love the possibilities of the rear lod with mounting accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CCTX50

I like CC also but their customer service sucks big time. Ordered November last year and Shad and Crawler Conceptz keeps giving me the run around. Great product but the worst customer service ever.

I run LOD Rails and they are great. So why not go LOD all the way around.

Top Bottom