Lil BLING for JET Li - KMC XD231 RG RACE Beadlock Wheels

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Along with the new shoes that we just got for JET Li, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Brown Santa was also nice enough to drop off a brand new set of KMC XD231 RG RACE Beadlock Wheels in a machined finish. For those of you who are familiar with KMC wheels, these are the all new Robby Gordon wheels and they come with a beadlock ring similar to Machetes. While they are available in satin black, Cindy and I are big fans of a machined finish and think they'll look great on a bright white JL. I should note that they're only available in a 4.75" back spacing and this may be a problem for us being that we will be mounting them onto very large 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros. 12.50 wide tires would probably be a better fit but we love these new wheels so much, we'll be sure to make them work, one way or another. Anyway, below are just a handful of pics that we took soon after they were delivered. More pics are coming soon :yup:

All the boxes that Brown Santa dropped off at Camp WAYALIFE.
20180224132711-8917c1bd.jpg

Oh yeah - show me some bling!
20180224132723-db6ef107.jpg

20180224132728-be5da678.jpg

20180224132732-5c6bbe3a.jpg

Can't wait to get these bad boys installed :wings:

To buy a set of these awesome beadlock wheels for your Jeep, simply click on this link below:
KMC SERIES XD231 RG Race Beadlock Wheel - 17x8.5 5x127 +0mm Machined

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=wayalifeparts-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B077F4341D&asins=B077F4341D&linkId=03fcace570aef8fcd67ef13f989bfd59&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those are sweet! They will look awesome mounted [emoji106]

Thanks! We think they look awesome too and look forward to getting them mounted up :yup:

That’s as close to machined excellence as I’ve ever seen, those are extraordinary.

LOL!! I totally agree. Almost went with another set of Chamber Pro II's or Machetes when my friend over at KMC told me about these Robby Gordon wheels. Fell in love with them immediately :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised and they are going to fit perfectly with 37x13.5s.

I won't lie, I was somewhat hesitant about going with these but after talking to you, I think they may just work out great. Thanks again for all your help :yup:

Now...time to head down to lucern valley and break em in proper like you helped me break in my ATX chamber pros [emoji851][emoji12][emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Perfect! [emoji1360]

I agree :D

Oh wow, very nice!

Yeah, not to shabby :yup:

Makes my pants tight...pretty much all there is to say.

:shock: :cheesy: :D

Now...time to head down to lucern valley and break em in proper like you helped me break in my ATX chamber pros [emoji851][emoji12][emoji106]

That would be fun for sure if we can find the time to make it happen :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! I agree the machined finish looks great with a bright white jet li.

Thanks! Being that we got color matched fenders, we thought the machined finish would go really well too :yup:

Brown Santa is going to be good to you for awhile[emoji482] those are going to look great!

LOL!! Well, we do have few more things coming our way so yes, I would agree :yup:

Ok these are bad ass, can’t wait to find out which lift you picked.

Thanks, we really like them too. As far as lifts go, we're going with the EVO Stage 4 :yup:

Awesome wheels, can’t wait to see them installed

Now those are some nice wheels! Enjoy! 🍻

Thanks guys. Gonna snow this week but hopefully we get a few slightly warmer days so that I can work on getting these installed. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom