I am officially going to make the trek to Moab!

ob_tj

This is the year that I will be making the trip out to Moab! I haven’t been on the forum a lot lately due to working a lot of overtime but I will be making it out to EJS! Just wanted to to say I hope to see everyone there!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats you will have a blast and there is lot's to explore depending on how long you are going for you can accomplish quite a bit. Have fun and stay safe :)

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
This is the year that I will be making the trip out to Moab! I haven’t been on the forum a lot lately due to working a lot of overtime but I will be making it out to EJS! Just wanted to to say I hope to see everyone there!

Good deal. Hope you have a blast. We’ll be rolling in on the 1st so if you’re still around, drop me a line. You taking your daughter out on the trails as well?

ob_tj

Good deal. Hope you have a blast. We’ll be rolling in on the 1st so if you’re still around, drop me a line. You taking your daughter out on the trails as well?

We are pulling into town late on the 24th and will be headed home on the 30th! And unfortunately no. She will be with her mom. And her 1st birthday is on the 31th!

John-In-NC

Man, I'm so jealous! Maybe one day I can make it out there myself. I'm sure nothing here in NC can even compare. Have a great trip.

Bustedback

This will be my first time at Moab, I’ll be the guy in the Jeep.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

SES50

I want to go so bad. Problem is the kids are in school the week of EJS last couple years. So, we will have to do a trip at another time of year.

Top Bottom