KEEP IT TIGHT : JK-Experience Teaser Clip - Winching out of Carnage Canyon BV

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With nothing but sky in front of you, climbing your way up the extremely steep ledges out of Carnage Canyon BV requires skill, throttle control, a good spotter, strong winch and, if you have manual transmission, the use of all your hands and feet. With our upcoming KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run series scheduled to be released this February 28, 2012, we thought it would be fun to put this short clip from the cutting room floor - just to get you juices flowing. In it, you will get to see Cindy (the person responsible for all the WAYALIFE films and normally the one behind the camera) doing an excellent job of taking on this formidable obstacle.

Franck

i wouldn't even think of climbing this :shock:
congrats to Cindy for making it looking easy :clap2::clap2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
funny thing is, the camera angle doesn't even do this obstacle justice. just getting up to the point where you hook up your winch is a challenge all in itself and the ledges are intimidatingly BIG :shock:

GCM 2

funny thing is, the camera angle doesn't even do this obstacle justice. just getting up to the point where you hook up your winch is a challenge all in itself and the ledges are intimidatingly BIG :shock:

Well said Eddie, it was hard enough for you and I just walking on the ledges spotting the JK's coming up. As cool as the video is, those last waterfalls are insanely huge!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well said Eddie, it was hard enough for you and I just walking on the ledges spotting the JK's coming up. As cool as the video is, those last waterfalls are insanely huge!!

just wanted to say again, thank you for all your help that day. carnage canyon truly lives up to its name and we couldn't have done it without you :thumb:

20jk08

Re:

Nice job on the hill !! I know video never does a climb justice, and it still looks really knarly ! !

GCM 2

Warn FB

Eddie, I saw you posted on the Project-JK Facebook page that Warn winches posted the Carnage Canyon video footage of Cindy wheeling Moby......that will probably make Warns first quarter earnings spike!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOW! winch, throttle, steering... Fantastic Cindy:rock:

it was crazy for sure and yes, she rocked it :rock:

Awesome vid, can't wait for the full cut ;)

It really helps you can take your doors off and lean out lol

it really is amazing how much having your doors off on a trail like this helps. :yup:

Nice job on the hill !! I know video never does a climb justice, and it still looks really knarly ! !

while it was definitely more intense in person, i am surprised at how tough it still looks on camera too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, I saw you posted on the Project-JK Facebook page that Warn winches posted the Carnage Canyon video footage of Cindy wheeling Moby......that will probably make Warns first quarter earnings spike!!

:cheesy: no kidding.

Hightower

The other trail that day was great and a lot of fun but not quite as western as Carnage Canyon. Greg where was your rig that day?

Last edited:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member

just wanted to say again, thank you for all your help that day. carnage canyon truly lives up to its name and we couldn't have done it without you :thumb:

As Eddie already said, thank you so much for all your help and excellent spotting that day! I really appreciate it!! :)

Top Bottom