Count me on the no more business with Northridge train

TheGrendel

seriously, those guys can eat a fat one. during my suspension set up, i couldn't find a couple of bolts. i just moved into a new house and the garage is still a wreck. so, i ordered a set of replacement bolts one day while at work. later that night, i was in my garage and i found the bolts i was missing.

called up N4x4 that night and said, i needed to cancel my order. the guy claims it had already gone out to shipment but no problem. just call him when it comes in for a Return and he'll take care of it. so, as soon as the box comes, i call them for the return. they proceed to tell me i will have to pay shipping both ways. now, this is an 80 dollar part.

i go back to them and say i've never had 1 return with you guys. i've spent multiple thousands in the last year alone, and you're going to charge me both ways now. not only that, i tried to cancel the order the same day. yep, that's our policy. at this point, i had not even opened the box.

so, i'm just thinking whatever. it's bs. but whatever. so, i send back the unopened box. they proceed to also charge me a 15% restocking fee.

80 dollars minus 12 for shipping minus 15% restocking. i realize it's their policy. but, one would think a company would treat a loyal customer better than that. i've literally never had to make a return.

anyway, long story short. there are much better places to do business with including Exodus.

Good company don't know why ur mad cuz it was ur fault to begin with, idc if WL disagrees with me. Those dudes have always been there for me and my Jeep and I'll continue to use them. Stop blaming others for shit that's ur fault. U think shipping is free, and they should eat ur mistake? Anyone that puts up with u can't possibly hold a business too long.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Good company don't know why ur mad cuz it was ur fault to begin with, idc if WL disagrees with me. Those dudes have always been there for me and my Jeep and I'll continue to use them. Stop blaming others for shit that's ur fault. U think shipping is free, and they should eat ur mistake? Anyone that puts up with u can't possibly hold a business too long.

Ha! You are a fucking retard. Why does it matter to you? Northridge sucks fucking elephant cock.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

You do whatever you think is best. I won’t spend a nickel with them.

Ha! You are a fucking retard. Why does it matter to you? Northridge sucks fucking elephant cock.

Lol troll, u got nothing becides a keyboard, u have 0 value to the community just a soft body hating his life so rants on others. 1 quick glance at any of ur posts tells it all. I'll wait for the reply pretty typical for people like u.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lol troll, u got nothing becides a keyboard, u have 0 value to the community just a soft body hating his life so rants on others. 1 quick glance at any of ur posts tells it all. I'll wait for the reply pretty typical for people like u.

Actually I have more than a keyboard. I know how to spell besides, zero, you and one. That’s more than you can say. And I’ll wait for your reply, pretty typical for people like you.

dwvninety

Yawn............:boohoo:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug

Northridge is a shitty company plain and simple. Don't get butthurt because you like a company that has terrible customer service

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Northridge sucks. Never had a good experience with them and this was before they stole WAL format of the jkx TO THE TEE! Will continue to not refer anyone to them nor spend my money with them ever again

TheGrendel

first of all, "put up with me"? :rolleyes2: give me a fucking break. 2nd, no company i've ever done business with back charges someone the free shipping. pay to ship back? yes very common. 3rd, paying a 15% restocking fee on a package that was never opened especially when that package contains bolts is completely absurd.

lastly, if you cannot comprehend N4x4 implying that the return would not be a problem when I called to cancel the same exact day, then you missed the point entirely.

Exodus 4x4

first of all, "put up with me"? :rolleyes2: give me a fucking break. 2nd, no company i've ever done business with back charges someone the free shipping. pay to ship back? yes very common. 3rd, paying a 15% restocking fee on a package that was never opened especially when that package contains bolts is completely absurd.

lastly, if you cannot comprehend N4x4 implying that the return would not be a problem when I called to cancel the same exact day, then you missed the point entirely.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but free shipping only applies when a certain dollar amount is met to ensure the margin will cover the shipping. I’m not defending them or kicking you in the balls, just giving some insight in case it’s missed.

I agree though that they can afford to cancel an order the same day though. It’s happened to me before and I made it happen. Sounds like they overlooked it.

stitch1

I see both sides to this. However, I can't see why they would charge for shipping both ways and a restocking fee. That's pretty bad service in my book. Maybe charge him to ship it back. That's more reasonable to me. However, I have dealt with a lot of companies that would just eat the shipping to keep a customer. Does't seem like NR cares to keep you so I wouldn't continue to do business with them. Luckily there are a lot more shops that would love your business.

Moose92YJ

1. To one poster can you use more than an abbreviation for every other word? Or, maybe a period every so often? My eyes hurt.

2. To the Op, that sucks about the service. You think they would've been able to cancel it, especially the same day. Hopefully, the experience is better with Exodus. I hear good things

duktrx

If you paid with a credit card, and the item has not been assigned a tracking number, you have the right to cancel at no cost, the merchant agreement requires this on merchants selling with an online shopping cart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom