3D mount for Traildash 2

I've been contemplating getting a traildash 2 for a while. Curious to hear what you think of it after you've used it for some time. My friend I was wheeling with this past weekend has one and likes it. He said he used "economy mode" on the 4.5 hr drive home and it helped with his MPG's.

I've been contemplating getting a traildash 2 for a while. Curious to hear what you think of it after you've used it for some time. My friend I was wheeling with this past weekend has one and likes it. He said he used "economy mode" on the 4.5 hr drive home and it helped with his MPG's.

I have had it over a year. I am pleased with it. I am running 35’s with 3:73 gears and average around 17 mpg around town. Have plenty of power. It does get a little sluggish going up steep hills but that would change when I get to do a gear swap.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I have had it over a year. I am pleased with it. I am running 35’s with 3:73 gears and average around 17 mpg around town. Have plenty of power. It does get a little sluggish going up steep hills but that would change when I get to do a gear swap.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What am I doing wrong? I have the Flashpaq. I believe they have the same tune options.? Running 35's and 5:13 around town 12mpg on the highway lucky to break 16mpg.

Top Bottom