2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited rubicon lift questions

ob_tj

So as most of you know I was a TJ guy for a long time. Now owning a JKUR.. everything is foreign to me. So my question is (and I know it’s been asked hundreds of times on the forum) will a 2.5 inch be enough to fit 35s? That’s what I would like to be on for EJS

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
So as most of you know I was a TJ guy for a long time. Now owning a JKUR.. everything is foreign to me. So my question is (and I know it’s been asked hundreds of times on the forum) will a 2.5 inch be enough to fit 35s? That’s what I would like to be on for EJS

Yes, 2.5 lift will clear 35's. Before i installed my EVO 3" lift I was running the EVO leveling kit with flat fenders and 35's.

Stotch

Caught the Bug

With enough backspacing on the wheels (and possible fender trimming), yes.

ibeb

I will be running the stock rubi wheels. I know that I will have to run wheel spacers and cut the fenders.

I have a 14 JKUR with a 2.5" AEV lift (on it when I bought it), 315/70R17 BFG AT's, and stock Rubi rims. When I first put the tires on I had to put 3 washers on each wheel stop bolt to stop them from rubbing. I ordered a set of 1.5" wheel spacers, pulled off the washers, and no rubbing anymore. These tires measure out at 33.5" and I did not have to trim the fenders or shorten the back end of the OEM sliders.

Erik

Top Bottom