Just ordered Advance Adaptors sye kit with a cv 1310 driveshaft from Adams Driveshaft

isaiasrodriguez

Yo I just ordered the kit for my 06 tj since the spines were exposed due to the lift and driveshaft not being long enough, my stick keep moving pretty bad from starting off at 1st gear, anyone got any tips or a heads up before I install it? Everything is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
No laughing here. I could only imagine what a website would look like if I tried to do one LOL

BobNH

LOL!! Yeah, from way back in the day. And please don't laugh, it was the best I could do back in the late 90's :crazyeyes:
I never realized that was your site, I used a ton of those write ups on my TJ, great stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Like a time capsule.

:cheesy: You're telling me! Makes me feel kinda old now :crazyeyes:

Seriously use this guide. This was the first mod I did on a Jeep and it was easy to follow.

You must have just been a kid back then :crazyeyes:

I never realized that was your site, I used a ton of those write ups on my TJ, great stuff.

Glad to hear my old website had been helpful to you.

RCVRY

I still had hair and I was about 100 lbs lighter. [emoji23]

Mad respect Eddie. I’m researching a 2001 project to be mall ready for my daughter in a few years and found this time capsule.
Been on this forum for awhile and hadn’t realized you had this much depth. Thanks for all your contributions to the Jeep community.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Mad respect Eddie. I’m researching a 2001 project to be mall ready for my daughter in a few years and found this time capsule.
Been on this forum for awhile and hadn’t realized you had this much depth. Thanks for all your contributions to the Jeep community.

LOL!! I appreciate it and glad to know that my crusty old knowledge can still be of help to people like you :cool:

Ddays

Hooked
Mod #1 coming up on the TJ. Hardly surprised this is the place for the how-to. Thanks Eddie (y)

Top Bottom