Barricade Roof Rack - $300 obo

RioGrandeJK

I am selling my Barricade roof rack. This is one that Extreme Terrain sells (yes I know, they suck). The rack is in very good condition as I live in a slightly desert environment and it has only been on the jeep for a year, there is limited to no rust on/in it and all the parts are present that came with it.

The main reason I got it was for our roof top tent and awning and it works great for that purpose. Included are some isolators I made out of bike tubes that fit between the cross bars and the frame to reduce/eliminate squeaks and rattles. The only reason I am selling this is that we have outgrown it and need something a little more specialized and easier to get the hard top off.

$300 OBO

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Good luck with the sale. Out of respect for the owner’s of this site, why don’t you just post up a picture of your rack instead of putting up a link to that POS company?

Plus, I’m sure that anyone looking to buy your rack wants to actually see the condition of your rack...not a stock photo.

RioGrandeJK

Good luck with the sale. Out of respect for the owner’s of this site, why don’t you just post up a picture of your rack instead of putting up a link to that POS company?

Plus, I’m sure that anyone looking to buy your rack wants to actually see the condition of your rack...not a stock photo.

I will, just don't have quality close up photos available right now. Just posted the link so someone knows which rack it is. No need to make a big deal about it.

WJCO

Meme King
Just posted the link so someone knows which rack it is. No need to make a big deal about it.

Being that Extreme Terrain stole from the owners of the forum here, yeah it is kind of a big deal. Thanks for correcting the post though. I think Sharkey actually responded pretty nicely about it.

ibis9999

Being that Extreme Terrain stole from the owners of the forum here, yeah it is kind of a big deal. Thanks for correcting the post though. I think Sharkey actually responded pretty nicely about it.

I’m curious to know why there is so much hate for ET. I’m new here and have used them in the past. Is there something I should know?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RioGrandeJK

Not saying he wasn't, I meant no malice by posting it. All I want to do is sell the rack to offset the Gobi that is on the way.

Since learning about Eddie's experience with ET I stopped doing business with them. Just didn't want this thread get turned into a roast for buying something from a vendor people don't like before really knowing about why they don't like them, you know?

Top Bottom