Anyone Know Who Darren Beeson? aka dabpowersolutions on IG / Crystaliner

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Just got the following post on our Instagram account from a dabpowersolutions and was wondering if anyone here knew who that was. Looking at his account, his real name is Darren Beeson if that helps. Here's the post he made.

IMG_4696.jpg

Here's what his IG account looks like.

IMG_4697.jpg

Billy? Is that you who's following him? If so, any idea who pissed in his cherrios? :crazyeyes:

longarmwj

Anyone Know Who Darren Beeson? aka dabpowersolutions on IG?

Hopefully that not the name of his company if he’s going around commenting things like that on social media haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
What's his fucking problem? Wasn't he the guy who didn't feel like he was part of the 'inner circle?' :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What's his fucking problem? Wasn't he the guy who didn't feel like he was part of the 'inner circle?' :idontknow:

Apparently, just another loser with money trying to find his manhood through his Jeep.

longarmwj

I’ve been in the hospital for 6 days and just got home tonight. There was shit going down on WAL the whole time to keep me entertained. Trust me, the WAL Juice was being sipped at leisure in that hospital room

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Holy hell.... Well that's one way to piss everyone off. What the hell is this guy thinking especially with his business name attached to these kind of comments? I mean everybody has opinions... And everybody is entitled to their own. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean you should share them.... If it's not in the best interest of your company. Or maybe just out of common courtesy and respect for others

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'd just like to point out, for the record, I NEVER did anything to this guy. There was that "fuckery" thread that was going on but it was Darren who felt the need to drag my name into the stupidness.

WJCO

Meme King
I'd just like to point out, for the record, I NEVER did anything to this guy. There was that "fuckery" thread that was going on but it was Darren who felt the need to drag my name into the stupidness.

Not sure what his deal is. Here, he said he loves this place:

IMG_20180301_194108_696.jpg

Then, I almost wonder if at this exact moment, he got some blueballs from the chick in his photoshoot that may have turned him down and he just totally lost it.

IMG_20180301_194146_262.jpg

Maybe he'll be man enough to login and explain why he went off on the Instagram post. :idontknow:

Top Bottom