Just found this

Gbint

The diesel has to be the best choice for us off-roading folks in my opinion. However, European cities are starting to ban due to the higher pollution rates. Too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

The diesel has to be the best choice for us off-roading folks in my opinion. However, European cities are starting to ban due to the higher pollution rates. Too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It really does depend. It is awesome for torque, meaning rock crawling and slow going is where it shines. Out here in the Northeast, we get a lot of the sloppy stuff, where horsepower is the way to keep the wheels throwing the mud out of the lugs to get you through. NOT my forte mind you, just the reasoning as to why it depends on what kind of offroading you find you will most need.
That said, I agree, it's too bad they can't find a way to make them more eco friendly.

Chris1015

It really does depend. It is awesome for torque, meaning rock crawling and slow going is where it shines. Out here in the Northeast, we get a lot of the sloppy stuff, where horsepower is the way to keep the wheels throwing the mud out of the lugs to get you through. NOT my forte mind you, just the reasoning as to why it depends on what kind of offroading you find you will most need.
That said, I agree, it's too bad they can't find a way to make them more eco friendly.
I did not know that. Quite interesting. [emoji41]

Top Bottom