Whining

Kenthejeepguy

IMG_0264.jpeg Poor “Rubi.” With my ruptured quadriceps tendon, the ortho Dr says after surgery this next week, “No Jeeping ‘till June or July!” [emoji24] I just got it regeared to 5.13, Front end re-done with synergy flip kit, etc., onboard air purchased but not installed yet, New spare tire carrier so I can haul 35 or 37’s, and now I am laid up. It could be worse: I could’ve gotten injured in May or June which would’ve left me out of commission all summer!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Is this a thread so anyone can whine?

Here goes: I had a week long vacation planned to see Joshua Tree NP and Pinnacles NP next, but our dog needed emergency hip surgery...so that trip is canceled.

And I’m $2000 poorer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
View attachment 295028 Poor “Rubi.” With my ruptured quadriceps tendon, the ortho Dr says after surgery this next week, “No Jeeping ‘till June or July!” [emoji24] I just got it regeared to 5.13, Front end re-done with synergy flip kit, etc., onboard air purchased but not installed yet, New spare tire carrier so I can haul 35 or 37’s, and now I am laid up. It could be worse: I could’ve gotten injured in May or June which would’ve left me out of commission all summer!

That stinks man. Hang in there!

Gbint

My turn. Missing my annual puyallup swap meet as my youngest son goes through chemo. Hopefully we’ll both be at next years. [emoji1303]

mauijim

That sucks man.... just get comfy on the couch with a cold one and watch all of Eddie’s videos and you’ll feel like you’re right there wheeling. It’s the next best thing to actually be wheeling.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I feel your pain brother. I fell at work on 2/8/17 and broke my hip. Over the last year 2 surgeries and 5 months of being unable to drive. There is light at the end of the tunnel though. Hopefully be back at work in the next few weeks.

PS gets really freakin difficult to not spend money on Jeep stuff with so much time to spend looking.

Kenthejeepguy

That sucks man.... just get comfy on the couch with a cold one and watch all of Eddie’s videos and you’ll feel like you’re right there wheeling. It’s the next best thing to actually be wheeling.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

[emoji106] I keep Diet Pepsi and diet Mtn dew on Jeep trails in the ice chest, so when I tell my kids “I think it’s time for a cold one” or “I just need a wee nip” they know what to bring me! YES to watching WAL videos!!

Kenthejeepguy

I feel your pain brother. I fell at work on 2/8/17 and broke my hip. Over the last year 2 surgeries and 5 months of being unable to drive. There is light at the end of the tunnel though. Hopefully be back at work in the next few weeks.

PS gets really freakin difficult to not spend money on Jeep stuff with so much time to spend looking.

[emoji106]

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Got some acupuncture done on me yesterday, and my back felt a lot better. Then today I was getting frustrated putting my motor in and lifted with a lot less leg than I should have. Hopefully my appointment on Thursday can fix what I just strained.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom