My adventure at bass lake/ Yosemite

black pearl

Hooked
Off to find deeper snow to play in [emoji57] found some on road 632... IMG_1785.jpg IMG_1791.jpg IMG_1793.jpg IMG_1795.jpg every thing was going great! Pulled over to let some jeeps and Toyotas go by and.... got stuck 🤷*♂️ had a a 4Runner get me out of the ice hole I had managed to slide into. So I took the time to air down. As the snow just keeps getting deeper and deeper the farther we went and we're alone. So went to turn around and buried the jeep again [emoji23]. Wife got some shots of me hooking up to make a winch pull. IMG_1797.jpg IMG_1798.jpg IMG_1800.jpg IMG_1801.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_1807.JPG
    IMG_1807.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 132

black pearl

Hooked
So far the trip has been a success family time,sledding and some wheeling perfect day! One the way back we picked up some burritos ready for tomorrow's adventure now.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Wow! Looks like a great adventure! I've never been on rd 632... there's a lot to explore there... Awesome that you guys are having so much fun! Great Pics!

black pearl

Hooked
Wow! Looks like a great adventure! I've never been on rd 632... there's a lot to explore there... Awesome that you guys are having so much fun! Great Pics!

It's the road to sky ranch off of 41. It's a road they don't do snow removal on. Most other places are closed for winter. It's been a blast so far!

RockingK

Fun, fun,funner

Great place to go, spent many years there and love to see you all diggin it in the snow ⛄️ ⛄️⛄️👍,

Very worthy of my 200th post, I love this place :rock:

black pearl

Hooked
Oh... right... I guess I have then... We had dinner there once. Haha. Looking forward to seeing tomorrows Pics.
I guess there is another place for snow wheeling in that area also, by bass lake vista. If we have time might try and check it out Monday.

Great place to go, spent many years there and love to see you all diggin it in the snow ⛄️ ⛄️⛄️[emoji106],

Very worthy of my 200th post, I love this place :rock:
This is my first time to the area. It's been great! We'll definitely come back to check it out in the spring/summer also.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This looks fun! I was thinking of headed to Sequoia this weekend to check things out but didn't get ready in time. Maybe next weekend.

black pearl

Hooked
Day two. Yosemite day! Started out driving in the main entrance, I believe highway 140. IMG_1898.JPG stopped to check out bridal veil IMG_1823.jpg El Capitan IMG_1813.jpg three brothers (I think) IMG_1873.jpg the wife using the jeep as a photo perch. IMG_1812.jpg some distance shots of Yosemite falls IMG_1829.jpg IMG_1830.jpg IMG_1831.jpg IMG_1832.jpg

black pearl

Hooked
A few shots of half dome from a distance. IMG_1836.jpg IMG_1838.jpg IMG_1839.jpg them we drove in a little more and hiked to the base (lower fall) of Yosemite falls. IMG_1848.jpg IMG_1850.jpg IMG_1854.jpg and of course I found the way right to the fall IMG_1859.jpg IMG_1860.jpg IMG_1864.jpg

black pearl

Hooked
After we the hike out we found a lunch spot, before hiking in to mirror lake at the base of half dome. IMG_1866.jpg IMG_1870.jpg IMG_1874.jpg IMG_1876.jpg 4800' shear face cliff is huge. IMG_1880.jpg IMG_1879.jpg IMG_1883.jpg IMG_1884.jpg Berkelee found a snow cone [emoji23] IMG_1885.jpg

Top Bottom