Feedback needed Baja design led’s

I just bought some squadron pros with amber lenses at this past King Of The Hammers and they worked bitchin. Especially in all that mass dust the ambers are the way to go. I mounted them on my front bumper fair lead. I also got there small sport lights in amber for the rear and mounted them just under the tailgate. Been wheeling at night and all I use now is the amber squadrons and leave the headlights off.. My next lights will be the LP9. They make a quality light. They also make it easy if you want to change lenses and the way the light projects.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

I just bought some squadron pros with amber lenses at this past King Of The Hammers and they worked bitchin. Especially in all that mass dust the ambers are the way to go. I mounted them on my front bumper fair lead. I also got there small sport lights in amber for the rear and mounted them just under the tailgate. Been wheeling at night and all I use now is the amber squadrons and leave the headlights off.. My next lights will be the LP9. They make a quality light. They also make it easy if you want to change lenses and the way the light projects.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m thinking a set of small ambers for the front, maybe the LP9’S to replace the arb intensity 21’s and a set of xl80’s for the windshield. Can’t ever have to much lighting.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom