Rear spring is sagging

mauijim

So I noticed that my passenger rear is sagging and I’m guessing that it’s my springs. It’s a cheap ruff country lift that was on it when I bought it a little over a 1.5 years ago and was mostly stock and been building it since. So I’m saving up for a Evo Enforcer lift and have this dilemma that I need to do a budget replacement of springs and shocks till I get the Enforcer lift. I’m planning on getting king coil overs with that. So I’m thinking Evo plush ride springs and rancho shocks for now and then sell them when I go to the Enforcer lift. I do have 37”STT Pro on right now and not sure if I should be going 3” or 3.5” lift cause I don’t know what size the existing lift is. Any suggestions on what direction I should go till I can get the Evo Enforcer.

Beasticon

So I noticed that my passenger rear is sagging and I’m guessing that it’s my springs. It’s a cheap ruff country lift that was on it when I bought it a little over a 1.5 years ago and was mostly stock and been building it since. So I’m saving up for a Evo Enforcer lift and have this dilemma that I need to do a budget replacement of springs and shocks till I get the Enforcer lift. I’m planning on getting king coil overs with that. So I’m thinking Evo plush ride springs and rancho shocks for now and then sell them when I go to the Enforcer lift. I do have 37”STT Pro on right now and not sure if I should be going 3” or 3.5” lift cause I don’t know what size the existing lift is. Any suggestions on what direction I should go till I can get the Evo Enforcer.

I’m in the same situation and will be following along.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

I just noticed it yesterday and sucks cause there goes some Enforcer $$$ to fix this so I can still play until I get the new lift

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Get the 3" plush springs and you won't have to purchase them again with the new kit. I'm a Rancho 9000 fan, so I'd recommend those for your shocks and they're not very expensive.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom