Front Drive Line

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
2015 front driveline is going bad. Looking for a cheap stock one, with low miles. I just need to buy a few more months, I'll replace it when I swap the axle. I'm in Utah.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
You can buy a boot kit for about $15 or joint kit for about $45 and repair it pretty cheap. I rebuilt mine , it’s pretty easy. Bought mine online from Amazon or Ebay, can’t remember which one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
Just outside Park City. About 3.5 hours from Moab. Was there last weekend and possibly going again this weekend. What's up with the Outpost? Heard they moved to St George, but a new group was coming in.
Anyway, good idea, I'll call around to some of the shops. Thanks

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just outside Park City. About 3.5 hours from Moab. Was there last weekend and possibly going again this weekend. What's up with the Outpost? Heard they moved to St George, but a new group was coming in.
Anyway, good idea, I'll call around to some of the shops. Thanks

I didn’t hear that. Dixie 4 wheel drive from St George opened up a new shop in Moab recently I believe but I am pretty sure the Outpost is still there.

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
I didn’t hear that. Dixie 4 wheel drive from St George opened up a new shop in Moab recently I believe but I am pretty sure the Outpost is still there.

Maybe that's what I heard. I've only been in the Outpost twice. First time the shop helped me out with a minor repair, for $20. The 2nd time the sales guy told me to throw away my lift and replace it with everything from Teraflex. I haven't been back.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Maybe that's what I heard. I've only been in the Outpost twice. First time the shop helped me out with a minor repair, for $20. The 2nd time the sales guy told me to throw away my lift and replace it with everything from Teraflex. I haven't been back.

Ha! They are good in a pinch and have a lot of spare parts. It’s a Utah thing with teraflex. Get used to it. Lol

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
Ha! They are good in a pinch and have a lot of spare parts. It’s a Utah thing with teraflex. Get used to it. Lol

Exactly. I began to dislike Teraflex long before I joined Wayalife, and was enlightened. Everywhere I went, all I ever heard was TERAFLEX. They definately have all the Utah shops drinking their kool aid.

Now, I do have to say that being in Moab once a month or so, and a couple times around St. George, I have witnessed a lot of Teraflex parts taking some pretty good abuse. My conclusion is they probably aren't as bad as forums seem to make them, but they're probably not as good their marketing suggests either.

2015 front driveline is going bad. Looking for a cheap stock one, with low miles. I just need to buy a few more months, I'll replace it when I swap the axle. I'm in Utah.

I'm ordering new shafts right now make me a reasonable offer and i will ship you my front shaft, i you want the rear shaft as-well i will throw that in for extra let me know.

scull20

I’ve got a stock front DS from my 2014 taking up space in my garage. For the cost of shipping from NJ it’s yours. Let me know if you’re interested.

Top Bottom