Next Generation JL for JAGS

JAGS

Hooked
My kids are now 5 1/2 years older than when I got my first Wrangler, a 2012 JK. It's hard to think of a vehicle as an investment, but really it was.

Why JAGS?
If you don't know the story here... I got interested in Jeeps after renting one in Sedona on a family vacation. About a year or so later (June 2012) my lease was up, so I purchased a silver JKU Rubicon. The Jeep is something we can enjoy together as a family before it’s no longer cool to hang with mom and dad. So JAGS is our family initials (Jason, Amy, “G” for my son, and “S” for my daughter). Also reminds me daily as I log in what comes first in life.

We've made so many friends and memories as a family here on Wayalife. More than I could have thought to be honest.

Next Generation!
I think it is fair to say, the entire family has really embraced the Jeep life. While it's harder for us to all get out together, my Jeep (now JK and JL) is my daily driver. And school drop off and pick up is just cooler in a big Jeep. [emoji41]

So while my kids still think it's cool, I just had to get into the new JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and extend the fun for our family.

First Pics of Our JL Wrangler

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

I look forward having and sharing fun times with good friends, old and new, here on the forum. [emoji106]

Update February 2024:

A shit ton of life has taken place since getting the JL. Sold the JK around 2021. Kids graduated high school and went off to college in 2022. New job for me also in 2022. Lots of family downs and ups. he JL is finally getting some love.

EVO JL 3.5” ENFORCER STAGE 3
2.5 KING SHOCKS/ADJ EVO SPEC
KING JL FRONT BUMP STOP KIT
ROCKJOCK JL TB FORGED
SYNERGY MFG JL HD STEERING KIT
EVO FRONT SHOCK RELOCATION
EVO FRONT/REAR HD ENDLINKS
EVO 1⁄4 POUNDER ALUMINUM
EVO D-RING MOUNTS
EVO 1⁄4 POUNDER MID HOOP
CAV-FAB MINI REAR BUMPER
EVO ROCK SLIDERS WELD ON
EVO ROCK SLIDERS LIGHT KIT
EVO AXLE END FORGING GUSSETS
EVO HD HINGED TIRE CARRIER
EVO FRONT INNER LINERS
QUAKE FRONT FENDER LED
REVOLUTION GEAR PACKAGE
DANA 44 ADVANTEK DIFF COVERS
NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS 37s
VISION NEMESIS WHEELS - GUNMETAL (first purchase back in 2018 lol)
TAZER MINI PROGRAMMER
WARN ZEON 10 W/MASTERPULL SYN
J-TOPS UV SHADE
BEAMTECH LED BULB UPGRADE
SWITCH-PRO 8 BUTTON
WAL CB BAR

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome. Congrats!

Thanks Susan. Hopefully can see you and Tom soon.

Saw you driving on the freeway going home with it today.....you had the biggest smile on your face! Congratulations....

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

No shit?? Which did you notice first. The JL or the wife driving the JK behind me. Lol.

Congrats. Very cool.

Sweet! Congrats man!

Thanks!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Congratulations! I like the family back story! It’s always fun to be the cool dad! Even with my daughter being in high school, she loves getting picked up especially when the top is down and doors are off (instant taxi service for her and her friends).

Top Bottom